Chapter 36 | A Question

Going with Sebastian to Italy for a few days was a very spontaneous thing for me to do, I realised. It wasn't like I didn't completely know Seb before going on this trip with him, but it was just about now that I really started to know Sebastian. And it seems like I only started to fall more in love with him the more I got to know him. I guess I would go as far to say that he actually stole my heart already. And maybe it was the small Italian streets that made my feelings even stronger as the romance just seem to be flying around in the air. 
'I got another surprise for you,' Sebastian grinned as they were walking past the boats at the small little harbour. 
'Are you gonna tell me what it is?' I asked back as I felt him giving my hand a little squeeze. 
'You'll see in a few seconds.' And I apparently did as he stopped me in front of a small boat that had a picnic blanket on deck. I looked over to Sebastian who had a big smile on his face as he started to help me get on the boat.
'Did you organise this?' I asked surprised as I watched how he jumped into the boat. 
'Impressed?' he smirked. I nodded while looking over to the shimmering water. Sebastian made the motor work and in no time we were sailing through the water. When we were a little further away from the city he stopped the motor and sat down in front of me on the blanket. He opened the basket that had a whole lunch inside of it. We enjoyed the food while we relaxed from the sound of the sea and sun that was shining on us. 
'Still no regrets of coming here with me?' Sebastian asked a little while later. I shook my head after I had taken a bite of my sandwich. 
'Are you crazy? I don't think I ever want to leave,' I told him after my mouth was empty again. 'I've really enjoyed this Seb,' I told him honestly. I still couldn't believe someone would go through all of this trouble for me. Definitely not someone so busy as Sebastian. 
'Me too,' Seb agreed as he sat up more straight while locking his eyes with mine. 'That's why I've got a question for you,' 
I looked at him curiously, waiting for him to go on with where he was going with this. 'I really love having you around and spending time with you. Maybe a little bit too much sometimes,' He started to grin shortly after his last sentence. 'What I'm trying to say is that I want to keep spending as much time with you, and maybe when you decide to work for Ferrari with me it could be easier to do so. Or maybe if you want to take the next step in our relationship we don't have to, but yeah uhm-'
'Seb, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?' I grinned as I saw him suddenly struggling.
'I was trying to yeah, but in my head, it went way smoother.' At least both of them could laugh at it. 'So, what do you think?'
I would've said immediately yes to him, but when he mentions the offer about working for Ferrari she know she had to be honest with him. 
'Seb, before I say yes I have to be honest with you about that offer for working for Ferrari,' I looked at him anxiously as I bit my lip. How was I gonna tell him the truth without having him being offended by it? Because after all these days starting to know Sebastian, I found out that he really was a big Ferrari fan. 
'Oh okay,' Seb looked at me with a frown on his face.
'I think it's really sweet of you to try and get me a job at Ferrari, but... That's just not what I want. I mean don't get me wrong. I love the whole Ferrari brand and cars and stuff. And I get that many people dream to work for them, but that's just not my dream. I'd like to be my own boss anyway, having my own garage and transform old cars into beauties. And I like to follow my dream and I need you to know that before you really want to be in a relationship with me,' I felt even more anxious after I said that. I guess I just didn't want to disappoint him, definitely not after he arranged this trip for us. 
'I do want you to follow your dream. It was just an idea if you wanted something else. Besides, I love that you are passionate about your own dreams and don't go with what others want.' Sebastian gave me an ensuring smile, making my mouth to curl upwards too. 'So, can you now give me an official answer to my question. Maya, do you want to be my girlfriend?' 
'I would love to,' I started to grin as I felt the butterflies fly around in my stomach. I even felt as spontaneous to just kiss him on the mouth. He responded immediately by curling his arms around me and push me into his lap. I left my arms behind his neck and my right hand was going through his soft dark blond hair. I felt his hand slowly making his way to my thighs and slowly made contact with my skin under my dress. The kiss stopped as we both needed to breathe for a second. His forehead was leaning against mine as he looked into my eyes. 
'Ever had sex on a boat?' he asked in a playful way as the biggest grin was spreading on his face. I let out a giggle as I slowly let my head shake no. 'Well, there's always a first for everything isn't there?' 
I bit my underlip as I started to imagine us having sex on this boat. I wasn't sure what it was, but this man did make me do crazy things.