Friends ~𝘽𝘼~

I wonder what's behind that "innocent" smile.

"Ughhh, I'm starving

"Ughhh, I'm starving. Whatcha got here Arreaga?" Y/N groaned entering her best friend's house.

"Wow, no hello or anything. You just go straight to the fridge." Brandon chuckled pausing the movie he had been watching and walking over to the girl.

"You love me." She cheesed taking out a bag of chips from the pantry.

"Are you really about to eat my chips?" He asked trying to snatch the bag away from her.

"No... what made you think that?" She retorted with a mouth full.

Brandon rolled his eyes laughing then slid a jar of salsa across the counter.

"Movie Night?" He suggested, even though it was Tuesday, but they had nothing to do tomorrow so it didn't even matter.

"You read my mind." They chuckled and met on the couch.

"Wanna watch Endgame? Edwin literally bought it for no reason considering he hates Marvel."

"Sure." She giggled snuggling up to him.

Brandon and Y/N have been best friends since freshman year and have never stopped. And yes when I say friends, I mean they have never crossed that barrier between girl and guy relationships. They might sometimes act like a couple but neither of them have thought about being anything else. Or that's just what they want to think.
Since they share the same friend group, their friends are always conspiring about what it would be like if they did go out. However they just shook it off and pushed the thought away and continued to be themselves.

Hours later, Y/N woke up to the movie ended and a blanket on top of her, but no sight of Brandon.

Y/N POV

"B!" I yelled out, but there was no response.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 11:20pm. God why'd he let me fall asleep. Ugh now I'm hungry. I got off the couch and made my way upstairs to find my four eyed best friend. As I walked by the bathroom, light steam rolled out into the hall.

Well I guess I know where he was.

Third POV

Y/N walked in the boy's room blindly considering it was dark, but when she entered only one thing was in her sight. She froze at the sight of her best friend's body only being covered by a dangling towel. The water droplets dripping down his bare muscular back, made her feel things she never thought of while hanging out with him. Or did they. Y/N sure knew Brandon was hot, and his smile lit up the room. His passion for music matched hers, but the thought of them being more than friends never crossed her mind. She tried flushing those thoughts out of her mind before he turned around. However before she could look away, he saw her.

"Hey, you're awake." He smiled.

"Yeah, I woke up a while back and came up here when I heard the shower turn off." She replied.

"Cool, so I was thinking, since the guys are off at Coachella we could use the hot tub and order some of your favorites if you want." He offered.

"Oh my god, y'all have a hot tub?" She gasped.

The boy chuckled and nodded.

"Yessss, that sounds amazing." She chuckled.

"Great, I'm gonna go fix it up, just come down when your ready." Brandon said grabbing a pair of swim trunks and walking out of the room.

"Thanks you." Y/N said closing the door.

Brandon's POV

Fuck, I can't believe that worked.

I went downstairs and warmed up the tub after putting on my trunks. After it got to a certain temperature, I set the lighting to a warm mode, started playing some unreleased pm and of course ordered the food.

When the food came I put it on the edge of the tub and waited until Y/N came down. And when she did, I was speechless. She was in a strappy black bikini with bottoms that left almost nothing for my imagination.

  She was in a strappy black bikini with bottoms that left almost nothing for my imagination

"Holy shit this room is amazing." She said in awe tying up her hair and stepping in the jacuzzi.

"Glad you like it, you look really good. Now I see why you leave the house at 5 in the morning on weekends." I chuckled lightly biting my lip.

Third POV

Brandon sat back and admired his best friend and her stunning features in the water. As he did, he thought about all of the things he loved about her. One of them being her beauty. It was undeniable and she wore it with grace. She wasn't one to flaunt her figure on the gram, there was a place and time for that and this happens to be one of them. Then there were the thoughts that wouldn't leave his mind, no matter how much he pushed back. He kept repeating the words. 'Best Friend' in his mind, like he was trying to prove something.

Y/N watched as he was caught up in his own thoughts, and lightly splashed water towards him trying to get his attention.

When he finally came to, he accidentally uttered out some of his thoughts.

"You have no idea about how bad I want to fuck you right now." Causing the girl to gap her mouth open, then replace it with a smirk.

"Shit, you weren't supposed to hear that. Y/N I'm so sorry-

"Shut up B." She stood up in the hot tub, swam across to him and sat on his lap making sure each of her legs were on either side of him.

"Wait wha-

She shut him up by sensually kissing his lips. His hands quickly made their way to her backside as he realized what was finally happening.

"What about being friends?" He asked parting ways with her lips.

Y/N licked her lips and stared dangerously into his eyes.

"Let's ruin the friendship."

987 words ;)

Vote. Comment. Follow ♥️