🔞 Rivals ~𝙉𝙈~

3rd POV

"Today, I'm introducing you to a new partner project." The 10th Grade English teacher, Mrs. Parker explained.

Some students groaned while others looked directly at their friends.

"For this project I'm going to be choosing your partners." She said making all of the students jump out of their chairs.

"Calm down! Everyone knows every time I let you pick your own partners, you never get anything done. Now the sheet on the bulletin board has your partners on it. For the remainder of class you and your partner will pick a genre and book for your project." She said but everyone had already rushed to the back of the room.

Y/N's POV

I was reading the partner list and realized that I didn't have a partner.

Maybe she feels bad for me now.

"Um Mrs. Parker, I don't have a partner. Can I like do it by myself?" I asked.

"No, I made this list a the beginning of-

She would've finished, but my worst nightmare walked in. Nick Mara.

"Mr. Mara, I'm glad you could join us, almost 30 minutes after the late bell." Mrs. Parker scolded.

"Stacey you know you love me." He smirked.

"Sit down. Y/N, Nick's your partner."

"You're kidding!"

"No I'm not but if you raise your voice one more time , you'll be joining me this afternoon." She said making everyone snicker.

Suck it up, Y/N. It's only a one day project.

"Oh and class, I forgot to mention, this will last you the rest of the year."

Now I'm dead.

"What's good baby girl?" Nick smirked taking a seat next to me.

This is going to be a long ass period.

3 days into the project

Y/N's POV

I know we just started this fucking thing but we haven't even chosen a book to use. All Nick does is bother me and talk to his friends.

"Ugh why can't I have a different partner." I mumbled hoping he didn't hear me.

"Aww I'm not that bad." Nick said.

"You haven't even put your goddamn name on the fucking paper." I scoffed, thank god our teacher left the room.

"Oh come on Y/N, you know you like me." He smirked.

"Now I know there's something wrong with your brain, cause now you're hearing things." I said turning back to the selection of books.

I was looking through a random book, when a hand krept its way onto my thigh. I turned my head to a smirking Nick.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whispered, considering Parker just got back.

"Proving a point." He said back, moving his hand farther up my thigh.

"Stop." I said trying to move his hand, but he had a good grip on me.

"Only if you come with me."

"Where?" I whispered.

"Just follow my lead and don't say anything." He said letting go of me.