Mr. Wrong (V1) ~𝙀𝙃~

A/N: This is the version for the Eggwin stans, although some details missing will be in the other version. 😁

Third POV

"So, you coming over tonight to finish our project right?" Aaliyah asked Alesia.

However the girl was a little too focused on her phone to pay attention.

"Alesia! Are you even listening?" Liyah exclaims making the girl look up grinning.

"Huh, yeah I'm listening. Go on." She chuckled.

"What are you even looking at?" Aaliyah asks trying to get a peak at her screen. The girl quickly shifts to the other side and continues to text to whoever was making her smile so much.

"Don't worry about it, now who's house are meeting up at cause-

Alesia said getting cut off by her boyfriend creeping up behind her.

"Hi, baby!" She squeals basically jumping into his arms.

"What's up mami?" He smirks biting his lip.

Liyah scoffs and steps back to give them some space.

"So, you're coming with me today right? You promised mama." Edwin pouts holding his girl's waist.

"I'm sorry, baby but I have to work on my project with Liyah." Alesia admitted saving the thoughts going on in her best friend's head.

Aaliyah cheesed at him then sent a stank face towards his way.

"Fine, but I'll miss you mamacita." He kisses both of her hands then walked off with his friends. Aaliyah turned her best friend who was now blushing from head to toe, figuratively speaking.

"You ready to go?" She asked. The haitian smiled and turned to pick her books off the ground.

"Yeah let's go."

Your POV

"Girl I can't wait to be done with this project, cause you know damn well my momma ain't gon let me outta the house till it is." Liyah chuckled as we walked out of the main building doors.

"Yo your momma really be trippin though, like we have two whole months and she wants it done now." You scoffed.

"But hey at least she wants the best for you."

"Like Edwin wants the best for you?" She questioned, you smiled and nodded at the mention of your lover's name.

"Sis you have got to open your eyes, he does not want you for you. He wants your body." You stopped in your tracks and looked back at your so called best friend in disgust.

"Why the fuck would you say that?"

"Because it's the truth, you always talk about how I should date someone that makes me happy and loves me for me, but what about you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Edwin makes me happy and loves me for me, don't you see that?" You scoffed.

She sighed, "sis, be real right now. He doesn't love you, he never has. Why date someone who's only gonna cheat on you in the long run?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you be happy for me, why are you always so DAMN jealous?" You exclaimed.

"You know what you're right. Why be friends with someone who will only backstab you in the fucking long run? Waste of my last two years." You turned around and started walking back to the school.

"Lesi! Wait!" She yelled, but you kept walking back to the building.

"How could she be so damn inconsiderate? Why would she say shit like that? To think she was supposed to be my fucking best friend. Pathetic." You thought running to gym to find your favorite Dominican.

"Eddy!" You screamed jumping on his back.

"Hey baby, I thought you were going with Aaliyah?" You rolled your eyes at the mention of the devil's name.

"Don't get me started on that snake." He looked taken back by the way said that, considering you two had been so close for the last 3 years.

"Do you wanna you about it?" He asked with soft eyes.

You shook your head no and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Can we just go back to your place and have a little fun?" You smirked.

"How could I ever say no to you?" He chuckled.

You can't.

~ back at Edwin's place ~

Alesia's POV

Heartbreak.

That was one of the only emotions I felt. But only for the relationship that I had longer than any others. I betrayed my best friend. I left her, when she was absolutely right.

Anger.

For the boy, that led me on thinking I had his heart while he crushed mine.

Then he walked in, the fuckboy. I grabbed my stuff and got in his face. "What is this, babe?" I exclaimed putting my phone in his face.

His eyes went wide and gulped. "Mami, I have no- they're lying. Don't believe them, they're delusional all they want is what you have." He soothes. I had just showed him a video of two of the biggest thots in our school, talking about their recent times with my- my now ex boyfriend.

"No hell no! Cut that shit out! You're the only liar here and you better think again before believing I'm gonna let it happen again." Then I slammed his door shut. I can not believe I fell for his bullshit. He was playing me the entire time.

"Alesia, wait I can explain!"

I was so close to breaking down, that the slightest thing could just end me. I walked down the steps thinking back to what I lost.

"Lesia where are you going?" A small voice asked.

His little sister.

"Myah, babygirl, don't worry about it ok. I'm gonna come back from time to time to check on you alright?" I gave her a kiss on her head, a huge hug then walked out the front door. The cool air hit my face and made me remember Liyah and I's late fall nights, driving through the city. I fucked up.

"I know you did, now hurry up and get in the damn the car!" A familiar voice shouted.

"I thought you hated me?" I asked climbing in the front seat.

"How could I hate one of the only bitches that could tolerate me? You really think I can make friends that easily. Like no bitch, we're now and forever." I engulfed her into a hug bigger than life.

"Damn a bitch can't get no space, I'm kidding." She chuckled. "Now onto our next project."

"Finding you a man!" I smirked.

"Lesi no...

1064 words :)

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️