Beg For It ~ 𝘾𝙕𝙆 ~

"Mom, I'm good me and Emily are just going to study. Don't worry about us." I lied to my mom on the phone.

In reality, I brought Zion to my house cause we didn't want to hang around his fam anymore.

"Well let me talk to her first." She said, I motioned for Zion to call Emily on his phone.

Once she picked up the FaceTime and motioned for her to help me out.

"Hi, Y/N's mom." She said to my phone.

"Hi Emily, make sure all you guys do is study. I don't want to hear about a raging party at my house."

"I promise all we will do is study." Emily said with her fingers crossed.

"Okay we promise now can we get to studying mom." I asked.

"Yes y'all get to work, bye y/nickname."

"Bye mom!" I said ending the call.

"That was the most interesting call ever." Zion said.

I chuckled.

"Umm can I hang up now?" Emily asked.

"Oh yah, bye!"

"Bye and don't get pregnant." She giggled ending the call.

"I have such great friends." I mumbled.

Zion laughed as I opened the door.

"Damn, y'all have a nice house." He admired.

"It's whatever, my rooms upstairs so come on." I said getting his attention.

Once we made it up to my room I had to go to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom so make yourself at home."

Zion's POV

Damn her room look exactly like her locker. So clean you can drop food and eat it clean. I heard her phone buzz, she got a text from one of her friends, I'm guessing.

Tania
I heard you were going home with your boo thang. Remember not to show him your google docs or he'll find out how freaky you really are

Tania
I almost forgot you still horny like this morning

Whatever that was about, I'm bout to find out. Y/N trusts me with her phone so I'll just say she got a text, yeah that'll work. She came out of the bathroom looking sexy as hell, even though she was just wearing sweats and a tank top.

"Baby you got a text." I said.

"Thank you." She said then her eyes went wide as she read it.

"Babygirl whatcha hiding?" I smirked.

She bit her lip and grabbed her iPad. Then gave it to me.

Y/N's POV

I waiting for his response as he read the story. I gave him my most freaky story on purpose. He looked at me, with his bottom lip between his teeth. He threw my iPad on the chair.

"What'd you think?" I asked seductively.

"I think you need to make some of this come true." He smirked.

"What are waiting for then?" I asked.

He backed me up on the wall. "You really want this mama?"