High ~𝘾𝙕𝙆~

enjoy the small blurb | (• ◡•)|

03:00

"Do you come over just to smoke my weed?" Zion asked the girl.

"No, sometimes I come to rant, it's just a plus that you have good weed." She said breathing out smoke.

"Just so you know, you look hot smoking." Y/N cocked her eyebrow up and turned to the smirking Canadian.

"Z don't start this, I just came to clear my mind. You know what I'm going through right now." She sighed.

"Come on! You don't expect me not to get hard looking at you. Look at you, everything on you says sexy." He defended.

Y/N chuckled looking down at her attire, "boy I'm wearing a muscle tee, with my hair up and black jeans. How is this sexy?"

"You're not wearing a bra under that shirt, making your sideboob poke out, you're hair is in a messy bun and those are black skinny jeans that have holes in them. Everything about it is hot, and if he doesn't see that, it's his loss."

Y/N smiled at the boy's attempt to make her feel better about her relationship problems even though he snuck in some flirts.

"Y/N, you're already high as fuck. Why not just take this chance just this once?"

"Aight," Y/N put out her blunt and moved onto his lap. "Also, that him you're talking about, is a she."

Z's eyes widened causing her to let out a quick chuckle.

"Well damn, what are you doing with me then?" He asked confused at the position they were currently in.

"Baby there's nothing wrong with liking both." She winked tossing her shirt across the room.

"Goddamn.."