🔞Birthday Sex ~ 𝘾𝙕𝙆 ~

The girl with braids at 3:40 is you. >> swipe

Zion's POV

I was sitting on my bed playing Fortnite, when Edwin comes in the room.

"Hey Z, where was Y/N last night?" He asks.

"She said she had something to do." I responded while playing the game.

"Do you know exactly what she was doing?" He asked again.

"No Edwin I don't, why do you care." I exclaimed pausing the game and turning to short boy smirking.

"Oh I don't I just thought maybe you wanted to see this." He said, then a video started playing on the tv.

I would've been mad at him for ruining my game but I was too focused on my girlfriend dancing on the screen.

"What the actual fuck." I said stunned by the video.

"I thought you would have that kind of reaction." He said. Now I'm mad, but not at my girlfriend at this nigga that has this video.

"Dude, why the fuck do you have this video!?" I yelled turning to him. He had a terrified look on his face then he bolted. And that's I went after him.

"Edwin, you're a dead man!"

Y/N's POV

I walked up to the PM house ready to show Zion what I made for his birthday. But instead of it being full of sounds of people playing Fortnite there was screaming. Like the type you hear in horror movies mixed with Elmo?

I forcefully opened the door and yelled out. "What the hell is going on?"

Edwin came out running towards me and quickly said, "You're boyfriend is trying to kill me." Then he bolted off again.

"ZION, baby!" I screamed.

He came out from the kitchen and hugged me.

"Hey babe, I missed you." He said completely ignoring my concerns.

"Babe why are you trying to kill Edwin?"

"No reason." He mumbled.

"Zion I came here to surprise you with something for your birthday, but instead I have to worry about you trying to murder an innocent person."

"He is not innocent! He showed me a video of you dancing to Birthday Sex and when I asked-" I stopped him.

"HE DID WHAT!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear.

Next thing we knew, someone zoomed past us and there was a loud screech along with a splash.

"Did he really just jump in the pool?" Zion asked. We ran outside to see the boy suffering to find somewhere else to go.

"Edwin all you have to do is tell me the truth." I said in a very seductive tone.

He gulped. I squatted down next to him to make sure he heard me.

"Edwin is there something you want to tell me." I said biting my lip.

"I'm- Im Uh." He stuttered.

"Come on Baby, use your words."

"Fuck Y/N, I want you!" He blurts out completely
forgetting about Z.

"OH HELL NAH!" Zion yells then jumps into the pool.

There was no way I could possibly stop him so I went inside to grab him a towel. I walk back outside to see Edwin getting out of the pool with a giant red mark on his face and a slight bloody nose. And then there's Zion chilling in the pool with his shorts on. I put a towel on the chair and stripped down to my underwear, which happened to be red lace. As I bent down to remove my shorts Zion had a face full of my ass. One of my best assets, literally. I turned to see him eyeing my curves.

"Like what you see, Kuwonu?" I smirked.

"Come here, babygirl." I stepped in the cool pool, and accidentally moaned as I entered.

Zion grabbed my hips and led me to him, his hands placed firmly on my ass. His hot breath on my neck, my arms wrapped around his neck. He started slowly kissing it and leaving small hickies wherever his lips touched. I lowly moaned at the pleasure. I lifted his head and placed his lips on mine. We began to passionately make out, then he lifted my legs so they were around his torso. He took his free hand and started rubbing me through my underwear.

"Mmm baby." I moaned, he took that as a chance to slide his hand in thong.

I arched my back as he added two fingers into me. "Fuck Z."

"That's right mamas, let them hear you." He said as he added another finger and started curling his fingers hitting my g spot each and every time.

"Fuck daddy, I'm close." I moaned coming near my high.

"Hold it mamas." He said.

All of sudden he took his fingers out, I wanted to whine but Zion slammed all 10 inches into me.

"Shit!" I said clawing his back.

He began thrusting hard and fast, clenched around his length as a signal that I was about to cum.

"I'm almost there mamas, do that again." He grunted.

I did once more and came on his length as he came inside me. We both moaned as he continued thrusting during our highs. He slowly pulled out and pulled back up his shorts. He reached over to grab the towel, with his long ass arms to cover me while I was getting out of the pool.

Once we were both out I pulled him close, "Happy Birthday Baby!"

He smiled then said, "Round 2 upstairs?" He smirked.

"Only if you carry me."

"Anything for my queen." He said picking me up bridal style and running inside the house.

I chuckled at his childish ways.

"Best birthday ever."

938 words.

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️