She's Back ~ 𝘽𝘼 ~

7.16.23

4 years later..

Third POV

It's been four years since Maggie and B called a quits and B and Y/N officially started dating. It's has also been four years since the couple has seen Charlotte.

After the tragic break up, she changed her number and moved to NY. This is the first time she is back since then. Right now she was visiting her family in LA and her sister insisted on making brownies, so they were at their local home goods.

Maggie's POV

Being back here brings back sick memories, of me and Brandon and worse me and Y/N. You would think after all these years I would've let it go, but it haunts me everyday.

"Addy, can we go now?" I asked.

"No, I think- ooh there they are. Just stay here until I come back." She said leaving me in the baking aisle.

As if I would just stay put. I turned around and started walking towards the exit when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm really sorry- oh hey, how've you been Maggie."

"I've been well, thanks for asking Eddy." I responded smiling.

"That's good, yo since you're back in town. You should come by the new crib." He exclaimed.

"I don't know, I haven't really spoken to any of you since you know." I said uneasily.

"Oh come on, now is the time to reminisce on the old days, good and bad."

Damn he's good at persuasion.

"Fine, but I'll only stay for about an hour."

"Perfect, let's go."

Third POV

Charlotte let her sister know she was leaving and went with Edwin. She was surprised that he even talked to her after everything, but relieved none of them forgot about her.
Since the new PM crib is a lot farther than the old one their car ride was a lot longer than she expected.

Eventually they got to the house and she was flabbergasted.

"Woah, this place is huge. Y'all really blew up."

"Listen once we put out the album, everything just started being handed to us because of our newfound success. And we're only getting bigger." Ed smiled letting her into the house.

As she entered the house, she furrowed her eyebrows cause there was balloons and streamers like it was a surprise party. Little did she know what was around the corner would change her life forever.

They walked into the backyard to be bombarded with over a hundred people celebrating some kind of important event.

Maggie's POV

What the hell is going on?

I looked to my right noticing Edwin had gone elsewhere.

Great.

I made my way to the front of the crowd pushing and shoving my way through then my heart completely broke at what I saw.

The raven headed boy I once loved, kissing her.

After standing there in shock for a few minutes, I ran out of the backyard in search of a bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror with tear stained cheeks and red eyes.