You Miss Me ~ 𝘽𝘼 ~

A/N: I'm just gonna put this out there y'all wouldn't have gotten this if
@/_theprettymuchway on insta didn't remind me so go follow her 😂

Third POV

Y/N was having a nice lazy day at her apartment when the ringing of her phone interrupted the peace.

"Ughhh who wants to ruin my peace?" She groaned answering the call.

Y/N: Who is this and what do you want?

Unknown: Your boyfriend is sooo annoying.

Y/N: Halie that's your fucking brother. And what's wrong with him now?

Halie: He keeps nagging me and asking when you're going to come over.

Y/N: Well you better tell him unless HE can pay for a plane ticket to get me out of A. Maybe I would come over.

H: Can you at least FaceTime him pleaseeee?

Y/N: Sure, what the hell.

H: Omg thank you thank you thank you so much.

Y/N: No problem babes.

Y/N hung up the phone laughing just to get another call from her very impatient boyfriend.

Y/N's POV

I accepted the call and was greeted by the very smiley boy, that I'm grateful to call all mines.

"Hi, Bebe." He said through his cheeky grin.

"Morning Bee," I responded knowing it was only nine in the morning over there.

"I really want to kiss and hug you so much right now." He said plumping put his bottom lip.

"Aww, you'll be able to do that in another three months." I chuckled making frown even more.

"Y/N I don't think I can wait another month without touching you. How am I supposed to go another THREE MONTHS without you being in my arms?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, figure something out."

"Babe you are not being very helpful right now." He mumbled.

"Well, what I am supposed to say? Something sappy like, oh baby don't worry we'll be together in no time. Like no B, we both have lives to tend to. Lord knows these classes are killing me, I don't really need my boyfriend to be stacking more weight on my shoulders. I'm very supportive of your dream, why can't you be supportive of mine?" I huffed letting a stray tear fall before quickly wiping it away.

"I'm sorry baby, I was to busy worrying about my needs that I didn't stop to think about yours. You know what, I have the best idea. I love you mamas, and you are going to love this." Brandon said pulling his computer out and quickly starting to type on it.

"Babes, what are you doing?" I asked before he ended the call.

"It's a surprise, just keep your eyes peeled for the next few days." he winked before hanging up.

What was that all about?

Third POV

For the next five days, Y/N kept her eyes open for anything, just as Brandon instructed. She was just about to give up on one Saturday morning when her doorbell rang.

She got up off her couch and reached for the handle, but stopping to ask, "Who is it?"

"It's me bebe."

Y/N's POV

When I heard his voice I couldn't help but almost break open the door to be in his arms.

"So I see that you missed me." He chuckled after I literally jumped into his arms.

"More than you think." I cheesed, before smashing my lips onto his.

The feeling if his warm embrace adding to the fresh smell of his cologne cleared my mind of all the doubts I had this week without hearing from him at all. One thing I didn't notice was the fact that we were now on my couch heavily making out. I pulled back to catch my breath and admire his features while my hands still lingered around his neck.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." I giggled at his cockiness.

"I'm gonna ignore that comment, all I care about is the fact that you're here." I smiled letting my fingers running through his dark hair.

The low groan called by a lip bite followed my actions when I realized.

"Wait why are you here? I swear PRETTYMUCH, has a fucking world tour to prepare for."

He chuckled the placed his hands firmly on my hips. "Well you see, Simon suggested we have a pre-concert somewhere to get us back into the feel of performing. So a little birdy said we should go to the East Coast, which happened to be where the love of my life was so here I am."

"Well I'm happy to say, I'm in love with that little birdy." I expressed enclosing our lips once more.

"I love you, even more, mama."

𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕
Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️