Needed An Upgrade ~𝘼𝙋~

3rd POV

Y/N and her best friend, BFF/N were walking down Hollywood Boulevard when Y/N spots some guys at a nearby cafe.

"Aye, need some new man candy, here's your chance." She said pointing at them.

"Y/N, they both have a girl with them."

"So, we look way better than them. Look at them then look at us. Excuse me but they look like they need an upgrade." She scoffed.

BFF/N thought about it for about it for a while, but eventually agreed and they made their way over to them.

Nick's POV

"Adriana can you please stop being so touchy, it's just one date." Austin said to his date.

Some of our friends thought we need some girls and set us up on a double date that isn't going so well at all.

"Nick, can you buy me a new purse?" Eliana asked.

"Uh nah, getcho man to do that." She rolled her eyes then Adriana started going off. 

"Eww ghetto bitches coming our way." I furrowed my eyebrows and turned their way.

Damn. Two beyond beautiful girls were walking our way, and of course way better looking than our girls. I could tell that Aus was thinking the same thing as his bottom lip was buried in his teeth.

Austin's POV

When I say these girls were beautiful, I mean beautiful. They walked like the owned the city, with so much confidence.

"Austin stop looking at those thots. They just want your money." Adriana scoffed.

"And what do you want?" I asked turning my attention back to her.

Speechlessness. Best part of this fucking date. Since we were standing outside the restaurant they came and stood next to us.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." She smiled.

I have a good feeling about this.

Y/N's POV

"And I'm Adriana, his date!" The rat exclaimed, but I wasn't letting her ruin my chance.

"I'm Austin, but I think I like beautiful more." He gushed kissing my hand. A gentleman, I love.

"Thank you, Austin. I was actually wondering if you wanted to do something some time?" I asked biting my lip.

"Um hello, can you not see that he is on a date with me!" The troll spoke once again.

God someone shut this girl up.

"I'm free now, if you want, I know a great spot for Froyo." He answered completely ignoring her.

"Austin, what the fuck! You're just going to ditch me for this ugly ass nig-

"Hold the fuck up Thotiana, you are not about to disrespect me. You don't know me, if you want to fight give me a date and time other than that get the fuck out of my face." I spat.

"Damn, what have I been missing out on?" Austin commented biting his lip.

"I bet I could catch you up if you upgraded from such trash."

"Let's go then." He said then taking my hand and leading me to his Range.

"Wait. Bye Thotiana!" I yelled as he closed my door.

"I like you already." He chuckled.

"Good, you're not getting rid of me anytime soon."

Told you I was better.

524 words.

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️