Tension ~ 𝘽𝘼 ~

"Why do you always watch that?" Brandon asked sitting next to the girl. India looked at her husband and scoffed, turning up the volume of the flat screen.

"Ok I see, you're mad about last night. Well I didn't know that she was going to show up like that in the middle of the night." He defended, knowing his ex wife's actions bothered her very much. However she didn't move an inch, her eyes fixed on the soap-opera showing.

"Baby, come on. If I knew she was going to come here, wouldn't you think I'd stop here?"

"Yes, I do. But the only thing I want to know is why you came in WITH HER! Huh, can you tell me?" Brandon was shocked she spoke up.

"Look It's no-

"You know what fuck you. FUCK YOU BRANDON! That fact you have to start with that means everything I'm thinking is true! We have been together for 5 years, FIVE ONLY! WE ARE NEWLYWEDS AND YOU ARE ALREADY CHEATING! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?" The girl turned to him as he backed up away from her, scared of what she could do.

"WE HAVE A SON!"

India's dark eyes shifted from hatred to sorrow. "Get out."

"No baby, just let me explain." India stood up and walked to their shared room.

"Baby! Baby what are you doing? Wait no you're- you're not leaving!" Brandon's voice croaked as the woman threw random clothes into a duffle bag.

"I'm not," Brandon let out a sigh of relief. "But you are."

"Wait no no no, you can't do this to me. INDIA!" He grabbed her hand and threw the bag across the room.

"What do you want Brandon?" She sniffled.

"Let me explain, please." The girl reluctantly agreed, even though her subconscious didn't.

Your Point of View

"Bab- India you are the only woman I want in my life. But I was ungrateful of what I had, and I was unfaithful to you."

I told you bitch, just leave his ass. He ain't gon make anything better for you. His bitch ass already gotta a child wit the hoe.

Just let him talk.

NOOOO BITCH that how he gon bring you back in, but you never listen to me.

Fuck off.

Can't, im you.

"India I never meant to hurt you, but this was before we got married. Then I learned she was pregnant, but I couldn't leave you. I love you more than anything."

HE'S LYING HOE, he even wrote a song about it.

Quiet!

Can't no one hear me!

"Why were you with her last night?" You asked, his head dropped.

I can't wait to hear this.

Same.

"I was having a drink with the boys and she was there. I went up to her to ask about our son and she said he was with her sister."

"Nigga get to the part where you came home with her." You hissed.

Now that's the attitude I like to see- well hear.

"Ok, I was drunk. I was drinking about everything there, and we were dancing. Then she kissed me. And I didn't stop her, but it meant nothing to me I promise."

WHOOP THERE IT IS!

Let me handle this, my own way.

Okayyy bitch, I see you. HEAR! Oh my fucking god.

You chuckled, "to think I loved you. The one time I fall in love with a little ole white boy. I should've known, why do you think I made you wait till marriage? This is amazing."

"What do you mean?" He nervously chuckled.

Girrrrrl GO IN FOR THE KILL!

You smirked to yourself then pulled his chin to yours and kissed him. He left no time and kissed you back, of course. You felt him smile against your lips then slip his tongue in. Of course you let him, it was the only way you could sell your act.

After your short makeout session, you threw your shirt off making him duplicate your actions along with his shorts.

"Fuck mami, I didn't think you'd believe me." He smirked pushing you against the wall.

Little does he know.

"Daddy I want you to fuck me on the table." You whispered in his ear.

"Your wish is my command." He smiled walking you to the dining room. After placing you on the table, he left small kisses along the traps of your bra.

"I don't know why I could never get this thing unhooked." He sighed frustrated.

"It's ok, B. You weren't going to get it anyway." You smirked closing your legs and pushing him back.

Yesssss.

"Wait wha-" He stuttered as a knock on the door was heard. You threw over a shirt you had hidden and got up to answer it.

Right on time.

Third POV

As the door opened Austin and Zion were revealed. India greeted the two with hugs, however Brandon was very confused and exposed.

"Guys, uh what are you doing here?" He asked, trying to cover his evident problem.

"India wanted us to come hang out, what are you doing here?" Zion asked.

"He was just leaving," she smiles letting them in.

"India what do you mean leaving?" She went up to the boy, grabbed him by the hair and pushed him out.

"That's what I mean by leaving."

The end result of trying out a new style of writing.
How did I do?