His Momma ~ 𝘽𝘼 ~

Third POV

"Suicide Squad."

"Babe we watched that last time, what about Fast and Furious 7?" Brandon suggested.

"Noooooo, that's so sad." Y/N groaned.

At the moment the couple was trying to decide on a movie to watch for their date night in the house.

"Babe just make up your mind. Pick out a movie that we can both enjoy while I go get our food okay?" She nodded and pecked his lips before he left the room.

Y/N's POV

As I was scrolling through Netflix when B's phone ringing. Being the amazing and nosy girlfriend I am, I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

Y/N: Hello?

?: Is this Brandon Arreaga?

Y/N: Nah, this is his girlfriend. To whom am I speaking with?

?: I'm sorry, this is his mother.

Oh shit.

Y/N: Oh I'm sorry, if I was being rude. I blindly picked up the phone.

Momma: Don't worry you weren't. So I'm guessing you guys just recently started going out.

Recently, the fuck.

Y/N: Umm with all due respect. B and I have been going out for almost three years now.

M: THREE YEARS! I'm sorry for yelling, but how have I not heard about you?

Y/N: I don't know. Brandon never talks about you, but I'm literally in the room half the time he's on the phone with you. The only explanation I could come up with was that you just didn't approve of our relationship.

I slightly teared up while saying that.

M: Oh darling why would you say that?

Y/N: Because I'm black.

Here come the waterworks.

M: That's foolishness. I don't care about skin color. The only thing that matters is what's on the inside. We all have the same blood, we shed the same tears. From what I'm hearing right now, I don't know why I wouldn't like you.

Y/N: You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I was so worried that you would never like me. Thank you so much Mrs. Arreaga.

M: Sweetheart just call me momma, from the sounds of it. I don't think y'all are breaking up anytime soon. And you should never have to feel that way about any of us. You are just as apart of the family as we are.

Y/N: I'm literally in tears right now.

Third POV

The two of them continued to talk on the phone until Brandon came back to the room.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry it took so long. Ed jacked my popcorn so I had to make another batch- what are you doing on my phone? Who are you talking to?" He anxiously asked.

Y/N smirked and handed the phone over to him.

B: Hello?

M: Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga! What is wrong with you? Why have you been keeping Y/N a secret from me?

B: Mom I'm sorry, I just- um. Honestly I don't know why.

Y/N was laughing as he was getting grilled by his momma.

"Put it on speaker." She said trying to calm herself down.

B: Mom you're on speaker, so Y/N can hear you now.

M: Boy I don't care. And I know how to work a phone thank you very much.

B: Mom...

M: What you are the one who decided to keep your love life private. Now keeping it from the public and social media, I get. But keeping it a secret from the woman who birthed you, you will regret. Have you met her parents?

B: Yes but-

M: Nope no buts, I'm booking a flight for the both of you to Corinth right now. I am meeting that wonderful girl and you're gonna explain yourself in person.

B: Ma you don't have to-

M: It's done. I'll send you guys' tickets via email. And I'll send Halie one also. I have to go to bed now so Y/N, make sure he stays out of trouble. And Brandon keep that sweet girl close to you.

Both: We will, have a nice night Momma.

M: Good night kiddos.

They ended the call and Brandon looked at his girl, who had the widest smile ever.

"Well it looks like we're going to Texas." He says.

"Giddy up, cowboy." She chuckles.

He shakes his head then kisses her.

"I never thought I would get this close to being Hannah Montana." Y/N jokes pulling away from him.

"I can not believe that you are my girlfriend." He kids.

She scoffs and shoved him to the side.

"Oo I know what we're gonna watch." She smiles playing Hannah Montana: The Movie.

"Welp I guess this is my life then." He smiles watching the happy girl.

A/N: this has been a pretty busy week for me, but we have a school break coming up so just be on the look out for your requests

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️