Mr. Wrong (V2) ~𝙀𝙃~

A/N: Version for y'all non-Edwin stans. {some details from here might help with the other one though, just a heads up. 😁}

3rd POV

"So, you coming over tonight to finish our project right?" Aaliyah asked her best friend, Alesia.

However the girl was a little too focused on her phone to pay attention.

"Alesia! Are you even listening?" Aaliyah exclaims making the girl look up grinning.

"Huh, yeah I'm listening. Go on." She chuckled.

"What are you even looking at?" Liyah asks trying to get a peak at her screen. The girl quickly shifts to the other side and continues to text to whoever was making her smile so much.

"Don't worry about it, now who's house are meeting up at cause-

Alesia said getting cut off by her boyfriend creeping up behind her.

"Hi, baby!" She squeals basically jumping into his arms.

"What's up mami?" He smirks biting his lip.

Liyah scoffs and steps back to give them some space.

"Ugh, why does he always pop up at the worst times?" She thought, standing against the lockers.

"So, you're coming with me today right? You promised mama." Edwin pouts holding his girl's waist.

"I swear if she bails on me, we're gonna fight." Aaliyah mumbled to herself.

"I'm sorry, baby but I have to work on my project with Liyah." Alesia admitted saving the thoughts going on in her best friend's head.

Liyah cheesed at him then sent a stank face towards his way.

"Fine, but I'll miss you mamacita." He kisses both of her hands then walked off with his friends. Aaliyah turned her best friend who was now blushing from head to toe, figuratively speaking of course.

"You ready to go?" She asked. The haitian smiled and turned to pick her books off the ground.

"Yeah let's go."

Aaliyah's POV

"Girl I can't wait to be done with this project, cause you know damn well my momma ain't gon let me outta the house til it is." I chuckled walking out the main door.

"Yo your momma really be trippin though, like we have two whole months and she wants it done now." Lesia scoffed.

"But hey at least she wants the best for you." Um what.

"Like Edwin wants the best for you?" I questioned, she smiled and nodded at the mention of the devil's name.

"B you have to open your eyes, he does not want you for you. He wants your body." She stopped in her tracks and looked back at me in disgust.

"Why the fuck would you say that?"

"Because it's the truth, you always talk about how I should date someone that makes me happy and loves me for me but what about you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Edwin makes me happy and loves me for me, don't you see that?" She scoffs.

I sighed, "sis, be real right now. He doesn't love you, he never has. Why date someone who's only gonna cheat on you in the long run?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you be happy for me, why are you always so DAMN jealous?" She exclaimed. "You know what you're right. Why be friends with someone who will only backstab you in the fucking long run? Waste of my last two years." She turned around and started walking back to the school.