New Look ~𝘽𝘼~

Brandon's POV

I just got some new colored contacts, so I figured that I'd surprise Y/N with them. Just to see her reaction. I walked into the house and set my stuff on the table as she was walking out of our shared bedroom.

"Hey baby, how was your day." She said smiling.

"It was good, but I couldn't wait to come home to you though." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and making direct eye contact with her.

Y/N's POV

Fuck. I never knew blue contacts could look so fucking good on him. Like he's always been sexy but now it's undeniable. I guess he picked up on my admiration because he started laughing.

"I guess you noticed. Do you like them?"

"Do I like them? B I think I more than like them." I smirked. His eyebrow cocked up and he started pulling me closer to him.

"Oh yeah, how much mama?" He asked biting his lip.

God this man.

Instead of saying it, I decided on showing him by kissing him with no tongue but instead biting his bottom lip before letting go.

"Does that answer your question, Arreaga?" I whispered in his ear.

Third POV

Brandon groaned then pushed her against the wall, lifting her up by her thighs and smashing his lips onto hers. Y/N's fingers curled into his hair as she kissed back with full force. The heated makeout led to Brandon sticking his hand down her shorts and slowly rubbing her clit. Y/N let out a low whimper and placed her lips on his neck. Kissing around it and on his jawline, while B walked them to her room. After forcefully dropping her on the bed, he threw his shirt off then going back to her.

Y/N's POV

I slowly traced his rock hard abs going down to his v line, but stopping at band of his sweats.

"So who goes first?" I asked biting my lip.

"Babygirl, imma love you all fucking night." He said going in to kiss my lips while sliding down my shorts.

"Looks like someone went commando." He smirks dragging his finger up my clit.

"Fuck, baby. Please, stop teasing me." He chuckled at my helplessness and my shirt was slowly pulled off.

"Damn, I chose the right day to wear contacts." He said sucking in his bottom lip.

Third POV

"Boy, shut you ass up and fuck me already." Y/N groaned.

Brandon quickly took notice of her anxiousness and put the money where her mouth is.

427 words

Vote. Comment. Follow ♥️