Closure ~ 𝘽𝘼 ~

A/N: This one might take you in a whirlwind of emotions.

Y/N looked out her window, the rain identical to her tears.

"I just want closure." She cried as her mind filled up with memories of her with Brandon.

She had recently found out he had cheated on her with an ex while he was on tour. They hadn't talked since she found out. Their last words to each other were 'I love you' before he left. Tonight marked him being back for a week, and still not making any contact with her because of the guilt sitting on his mind. Brandon knew that she had found out and that was what hurt to most. The fact that one of his bandmates were the ones to tell her.

Brandon was going through the clusters of pictures he had of her on his phone. He knew he messed up and it hurt more every single day that he woke up without her in his bed. He turned to the cold empty spot in his bed that was once occupied by the 'love of his life'. No matter how much he missed her, there was so way he could say anything to her. The only words that would even try to come out are, 'I wasn't thinking, it was an accident, I was thinking of you the entire time. No matter how sincere he could be with his words, there was no way of winning her trust back any time soon.

Brandon's POV

I haven't heard her voice, touched her skin, or looked at her beauty in so long. It was all my fault, if I hadn't been so selfish and just taken that stupid flight, we wouldn't be so far apart. That night, I let my foolishness take control of my mind and it led me in bed with my ex. I was telling myself the entire time that it was her, that the girl under me was Y/N. But when I woke up that morning, I had to face the reality. I cheated on the only girl I really cared about. And now she hates me, I'm not even fazed by the fact Edwin and Austin had to tell her. They did what they were supposed to, I was unfaithful and there was no way I could get away with it.

I sat up in my bed staring at the empty wall, wondering what would have happened if I never went to hers. Until there was a small knock on my door. I got up and opened the door revealing the very girl that I had broken the heart of, soaked due to the rain.

"Y/N, what are doing here?"

Y/N's POV

He stood there waiting for my response, but the truth is I had no idea. My eyes raked down his body, his face, and hair. The way his hair was fluffed so carelessly, the bare look of his face without his glasses and the toughness of his voice. All the  features I loved and always would love about him. I finally knew what I came here for.

Third POV

She placed her hands around his neck.

"Y/N. I hurt you, you shouldn't be here." She scoffed and pulled him by his collar onto her lips.

After a second of shock, he ultimately kissed back and brought her into the room, carelessly closing the door behind him. She pushed him onto the bed lifting her shirt off her body then climbing on top of him.

"What are you doing?" He asked breathlessly.

"What does it look it? I'm getting closure." She enclosed their lips and slipped her tongue in his mouth making the kiss rougher.

Brandon's POV

This isn't right, this shouldn't be happening. She shouldn't be here. Millions of thoughts ran through my head while my actions said otherwise. Closure. That's all she wanted. She has to be asking why or something, but she just wants it to end. All I want her to know is that is was the worst decision I've ever made.

Third POV

"Brandon, B, Bee wake up." Brandon's eyebrows furrowed as he tossed in his sleep.

"Omg Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga get up." Maggie groaned.

He jolted out of his slumber frantically rubbing his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He anxiously looked around the room noticing he was still in New York.

"What am I doing here? What's going on? Wait did we-

"Calm down, we didn't do anything if that was what you were thinking. You came in here drunk as fuck last night, talking about how much you miss her. I felt the need to help you since we are exes so I took the guest room and you slept in here." B let out a sigh of relief and plumped right back down on the pillow.

"What were you dreaming about?" She asked while he looked up at the ceiling.

"What would happen if I did cheat. That dream had me fucked up."

Brandon was too busy thinking about the dream when it came to him.

"I need to go. What time is it?"

"10:30, why?"

He jumped out of the bed instantly trying to find his clothes.

"I really need to go, shit. My flight boards at 2."

He grabbed his phone and shoes, thanked Maggie and ran out of the apartment.

Brandon's POV

I turned on my phone to see hundreds of calls and messages. Some from the group, others from family, but the one that caught my uttermost attention, Y/N's. I smiled and clicked on the most recent.

Baby
9:35 pm- Hey babe, I saw the pics from your show. Damn boi. Have you been holding out on me?

10:50 pm- I just texted Eddy he said you wandered off from the group. Please call me.

12:05 am- B you were supposed to ft me at 11. Where are you?

1:30 am- No one knows where you are?!? Brandon please, I'm really worried.

2:45 am- Brandon please at least tell me that you're safe.
Read.

B
3:15 am- Bitch could you calm the fuck down, he's fine. In multiple ways, but anyway. He's with me and let's just say we're fine. 😉
Read.

Wtf, Maggie did not just do that.

I ran into the hotel and called Y/N. Seven rings and nothing.
I'm officially dead.

1075 words :0

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️