Don't Leave, 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 ~ 𝘽𝘼 & 𝘾𝙕𝙆 ~

Part Two of Hello, again

Brandon's POV

"I'm going to need one of you to tell me what the fuck is going on!" I shouted as they dragged me to the parking lot.

"Listen, Y/N and Zion have a history." One of her friends said.

"What kind of past?" I asked.

They both sighed, "they dated. They were teenagers when it happened and neither of them have recovered since."

"When what happened?"

"When they lost the baby."

Y/N's POV

"H-how've you been?" He stuttered fidgeting with his fingers like he always did when he's nervous or scared.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked dodging his question.

"Why won't you answer my question?"

"Because you left me. You left me when I needed you!"

"I was scared and afraid ok! I didn't want to see you hurt, when I'm the one who caused it." He exclaims as a few tears slip out his eyes.

"It wasn't your fault, didn't you ever think all I needed was you." I croaked.

"I was the last thing you needed Y/N. All I caused was hurt. I had to leave, no one needed me there."

"I needed you! I don't care about what they wanted. It was our baby, not there's!" I cried.

He stood up from his seat and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't know how to handle my feelings so I just left. I didn't want you to see me in that state while you were struggling the most. I'm so sorry baby."

Third POV

"And he just left her?" Brandon scoffed.

"Listen he didn't do it on purpose, before you start judging him. Imagine being seventeen and having a baby. They were scared and equally as excited and when it happened, he didn't know what to do. And he told me this, he couldn't let the love of his life...

~ flashback ~

"Think about what you're doing Z!" Nala exclaimed as she watched the boy pack all of his things.

"I have to go, she has to find a better life, one I'm not in." He cried.

"She needs you, the only thing she's needs is you. This isn't only hard on you, Lia was both of yours."

"Don't say her name!"

"That's what you were gonna name her right? Jalia Naima Kuwonu, it was a beautiful name." Nala grabbed his hand before he could leave.

"Nala, I can't let the love of my life hurt forever. Without me she'll be able to forget easier. She'll be able to move on faster with me out of the way."

~ end of flashback ~

"Brandon, he was right, but he didn't move on himself. I'm sorry to say this, especially when this is our first time meeting but, there's no way either of them could live without the other one." Nala finished.

"Damn when I thought I found the one, turns out she's Zion's." He accepted the thought and knew it was for the best.

Zion's POV

"Zion?"

I looked down at the girl against my chest. "Yeah."

"Don't leave me again."

"I don't think I could even if I tried."

530 words :,(

Vote. Comment. Follow ♥️