🔞Too Much ~ 𝘾𝙕𝙆 ~ *Request*

A/N: Thank you so so so much for 9k reads, I'm very humbled to think y'all actually like my stories. I hope you enjoy Savannah!

Third POV

It was a casual Friday and Savannah had just gotten home from her publisher's house after a meeting about her latest book. Being the workaholic she is, she went straight to her office and continued writing on other books even though, she was supposed to be done for the day. Which upset her fiancé very much considering they should be spending time together other than her working nonstop.

Zion's POV

I walked into the house with groceries lined up to my biceps on each arm and placed them in the kitchen. After putting them all away, I looked at the time for what seemed to be the first time in at least an hour. 3:24. Savannah should've already been home by now.

I walked out of the kitchen to go look for my beautiful fiancé. Then it hit me, the office. I walked into the office and confirmed my theory because she was sitting right there in her home clothes (which only consisted of one of my shirts and very skimpy biker shorts) typing her fingers off. I went by behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders making her tense up with shock, but let it go with ease as she saw it was me.

"Hey babe, aren't you supposed to be relaxing?"

Third POV

"Yeah, but I have to get this chapter finished by next week." She responded continuing to type away.

"You can literally type almost a thousand words a minute, you can take a break from that computer." Zion said scooting her chair away from the desk.

"Z... Can you please move me back?" She whined.

"Nope, I'm going to either roll you or carry you to our room so you can chill." He said as she tried to get out of the chair.

"Well carry you it is." He says putting her over his shoulder and taking her to their room upstairs.

"Was this really necessary?" She asked as he popped her down on the bed.

"Oh yes, very now sit here while I go get something." He said leaving the room and forgetting that she still had her phone.

And you best believe when Zion walked back into the room, she was laying on her back writing.

Zion's POV

She just had to go back to working huh, well I'm about to show her what should actually be going down, if you can catch what I'm putting down. I closed the door quietly and walked towards the bed, thankfully she was so into her work that she didn't sense that I was even in the room.

Third POV

While Savannah was getting towards the climax of the chapter, Zion slid off her shorts along with her underwear. Surprisingly she made no movement as if she was in complete concentration. However that was completely broken when two of his fingers grazed her clit.

Savannah's POV

"Mhmmm... Z, babe what are you do- Ahhh."

The feeling of his tongue being dragged all the way up my clit made me drop my phone and grab the bed sheets.

"That's right baby, let me hear you."

The vibrations of his voice sent chills up and down my spine.

Zion's POV

Looks like my baby really did miss me.

"See what you can have when you're not working all day." I mumbled against her clit.

In response she folded her fingers in my dreads and screamed out, "Fuck Daddy, I'm about to cum."

I continued to eat her out until she squirted leaving her sweetness all over me and the bed sheets.

"Holy fuck, I'm so sorry Z." She said embarrassed by the scene.

I chuckled wiping the mess with my shirt then completely disregarding it and climbing in between her legs.

"Mamas, don't apologize. I love seeing the way only I can make you feel." I said between kisses going up to her lips.

She blushed and pulled my head up to her smashing our lips together. Her thighs were soon around my waist as our tongues danced, wrestling to see who would come out victorious.

"See what happens if you just take a break," I smirked.

"Yes now hurry up and..."

@Yomamasavannah I hope you liked it♥️😉

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️