Detention ~ 𝘽𝘼 & 𝙀𝙃 ~

A/N: Hang tight, this is a long one. 😂

Y/N's POV

"Like I'd let Edwin, destroy my insides if he wanted. But like that's never gonna happen." BFF/N sighed.

"Bitch pick your fucking head up, you fine as hell. If he don't like you he missing out on a real one." She chuckled and shut the gym locker.

We just got done with a fucking hot ass workout and we a little late for fifth, but who cares. "So, are we here or at East next period?" I stopped in my tracks.

"Fuck I don't know."

Before we could officially start freaking out, I spotted Lilly walking to the Cafe. "Hey Lilly, are we here or at East for Honors Econ?"

The short girl chuckled as a response, "East of course, we're debating remember."

I looked at BFF/N with wide eyes and we made a run for it. For those who don't know, the distance from the Main gym to the back of East, is like walking to the back of a Supercenter Walmart. So we were about to be so fucking late, that's it's not even funny.

"Girl it don't matter how fast we run, we still gone be late." BFF/N cried trying to keep up with me.

"Come one maybe we can-" Then the warming bell ran. We aren't even at the steps yet, god let's hope Mrs. Garner isn't here or else, we're dead.

Third POV

By the time the girls made it to the other building, the late bell had already rung and class had started.

"Fuck she already closed the door. Now we have to make idiots out of ourselves." BFF/N groaned as Y/N knocked on the door.

"It can't be that bad." She chuckled. However when their teacher opened the door all hell broke loose.

Y/N's POV

"Well look who it is, my two favorite students. To whom do I owe this visit to?" Mrs. Garner asked with clear sarcasm evident in her voice.

"Oh you know, I'm just trying to get my education." I mimicked.

"Ms. BFF/L/N, please come in and take a seat while I speak with Ms. Y/L/N." I rose my eyebrow, in shock.

Why she only gotta talk with me?

I looked at BFF/N and stepped aside and she walked in. I rolled my eyes as this bitch leaves the door wide open for the entire class to hear her "talk" to me. Let's go bitch.

"Ms. Y/L/N, can you give me a reason for you being extremely late to class for the third time this week?"

"Ion no, can you give me a reason for your class being so damn boring?" I spat lightly chuckling at her face.

"That is not how you speak to your teacher! I demand you to apologize!" She snapped.

"Man you can't demand me to do shit. Can I just go to seat and get through the rest of this dumb period? "

"Actually you may and you can also being sitting in that same seat this afternoon when you join me in detention." She grinned.

"How the fuck is that fair? You know what fuck this place." I blurted shoving her to side and walking in the class. Everyone had had shocked faces as I stood in front of the class, "What?"

Third POV

Before the girl could take her seat, she was grabbed by the hand. Mrs. Garner had a firm grip on her arm and wouldn't let go. "Bitch let go of me!"