Never Have I Ever ~ 𝘾𝙕𝙆 ~

You and Zion have been going out since y'all were 17 and have made it very clear to each other that after 5 years together or love and happiness, there was no way you could ever break up.

Zion's POV

It's Saturday night, the day before my bebe's birthday and we are over at my parent's house for a very special event. But of course she doesn't know that yet.

Third POV

Zion got everyone to sit in the living room so they could play a game. But really he was getting ready for the big surprise. Everyone in the room knew about the surprise except Y/N, so they were all anxious to see what would happen next.

Y/N's POV

"Okay, never have I ever gotten lost in a theme park." Only me and Elom said I have. Shocking.

"How is that possible?" Kekeli asked.

"Well when you are the only one that doesn't go on a ride, you end up walking in the opposite direction of the exit. So yeah it's pretty possible." They chuckled and we carried on with the game.

Third POV

Their game was coming close to an end which meant the surprise was about to take place. For the first part of the game Z was sitting directly in front of Y/N, but changed his spot after he went to the back room to get something. Kekeli had her phone out acting like she was looking up more questions but really she was recording and waiting for Z to make his move. It had finally come to the time to surprise Y/N, which was 11:59pm.

"Ok, final one. Never have I ever been proposed to." Kekeli said.

Y/N's POV

I easily turned my paper to 'I have never'. One day. But everyone started snickering even Mandy.

"Is there something I'm missing?"

"Y/N, you might wanna turn around." K chuckled.

What the fuck is- Holy. Shit.

Third POV

Her hands went straight to her mouth as tears found their way to her eyes.

"This is not happening right now

"This is not happening right now." She choked.

Zion was on his knee holding a beautiful diamond ring up to her.

"You best believe that I am asking the love of my life to marry me right now." Z smiled. Everyone chuckled and he carried on.

"Y/N, growing up with you was like a new adventure everyday. Finally asking you to go out with me was the most nerve wracking thing I have ever done, besides this but it turned out to be the best choice I ever made. I don't know how many times I practiced this moment, I just wanted it to be as special and perfect as you are to me. Every single day I get to wake up to and I couldn't imagine a world without you. To be honest it's sounds terrible, which is why I'm making sure that it never happens. Y/full/N, will you do me to absolute honor in becoming my wife? Bebe will you marry me?"

By now the tears were flowing down her cheeks and both Zion's sister and mom were wiping them. She happily nodded her head and he slid the ring on her finger.

He stood her up and engrossed her in his arms whispering, "Happy Birthday, I love you mamas."

When he let go she was engulfed in a giant crowd of the girls also crying and excited to start planning their wedding.

To the next step of their love.

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️