Just My Imagination ~ 𝘽𝘼 ~

Brandon's POV

The sound of the shower running woke me up on a warm summer day. I pushed off the covers that once covered my body to the side of the bed and grabbed my glasses that sat on my nightstand. To begin my morning I checked my socials, to see if I had missed out on anything in the world during my slumber. While I was checking my phone, the water stopped and the steam from the shower rolled out of the bathroom indicating someone had just gotten out. I got up and grabbed a towel right when the most beautiful girl walked out. She had beautiful auburn colored curls that rolled down her silky smooth caramel skin. A smile that lit up the room and a voice of an angel.

"Good morning babe, how'd you sleep?" She asked tucking part of her towel inside so it would fall off.

Even though I wouldn't mind at all if it did.

"Amazing, since I had an angel right next to me all night."

She giggled at my gesture and walked over to me.

"Hurry up and get ready, I heard you had a day planned out for us." She smirked.

"Baby I have all the time in the world for you." I cheesed pecking her on the lips then moving to the bathroom.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Date One: Breakfast at République

To start off our day, I had set up a reservation at one of the most amazing French bakeries in California. République. Today was one of the only days I have off and I was going to spend all of it with the love of my life.
During breakfast I listened to all of her stories that she was writing and how she was going to spend the rest of her life. I only hope she will spend the rest of it with me.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Date Two: The Beach

"So, I bet you were wondering why I asked you to bring two different bathing suits?"

"Yeah, maybe a little bit." She giggled.

"Well for your information, we are going to the beach and I can't tell you the reason for the other on yet. Just be excited." I chuckled beginning to drive off.

"Okay baby."

For the next few hours we lived some of our best lives at Venice Beach. The weather was perfect for anything and everything and we took advantage of that. Sunbathing, swimming, skiing, jet skiing to even just talking we did everything possible.

"B this has been the best day ever, I don't know how I could ever thank you." My baby gushed while eating ice cream.

"Don't thank me yet, it still is nowhere near being over. Just wait Princess, actually. We need to go in order to get there in time." I chuckled taking spoonful of the sweet treat then taking her hand and running to the car.

"Wait where are we going?"

"I can't tell you yet!"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Date Three: Disneyland

Upon our arrival at one of our final destinations I had the beautiful girl right beside me put a blindfold on to keep the secret a secret.

"Baby, when can I take this thing off?" She whines as I parked the car.

"Right now, actually." I chuckled.