🔞 Freaky Boyfriend Tag ~ 𝘽𝘼 ~

WARNING: Don't any of y'all say I didn't warn you, aight. This shxt is not sugar coated in ANY way. This took me over 3 months to finish, that's how nasty it is.
Enjoy Nasty Asses (I got jokes👀)

Your POV

Y/N: What's up YouTube it's ya homegirl Y/N, and welcome back to my channel. So today, I'm finally giving y'all freaky deakies what you want and I'm doing the dirty boyfriend tag. I've been putting this off for a while, but I guess I really gotta do it now.

You shrugged to the camera, making someone on the side laugh.

Y/N: I guess since this is a boyfriend tag, I should probably introduce y'all to my boyfriend. So, everyone give a warm welcome to Bee.

You cheered as B joined you on the couch that was set up in your bedroom, and waved shyly at the camera.

Y/N: For everyone who doesn't know, this is Brandon, sometimes known as bumble bee. He's in this weird boy band named PRETTYMUCH or something and... babe tell them an interesting fact about you.

Brandon: I guess, I'm allergic to sunscreen. Also go stream Lying by PRETTYMUCH. ;)

"This boy."

Y/N: Ok self plug. We are going to start you off with a generally easy question. Okay?

B playfully nodded his head.

Y/N: Do you think I'm a good kisser?

Brandon: Of course, why would I be dating you if you weren't.

Y/N: Okay then, since you have obviously have boosted your confidence, we should skip all the safe questions. What's your favourite part of my body?

Brandon: That's easy, but am I going for the real answer or a safe answer?

Y/N: You know the title of the video, right.

Brandon: Okay then, I warned you. Personally I love your entire body, every single part of you is beautiful, but you know us guys like a lil bit to hold onto. So I'm gonna have to say my favorite part of your body with be your thick thighs and what's between them.

Brandon smirked pulling your legs on his lap. Thank god that last part was inaudible.

Y/N's POV

Whew chile, we just started this fucking video.

Y/N: Okay then, the next question is from one of your fans. 'How long does it take Brandon to find my sweet spot?'

God they have some dirty fans. After reading I turned to a smirking B.

Y/N: Well aren't you gonna answer it?