Lake Secrets ~𝘾𝙕𝙆~

Summer's POV

I swear I've been hanging out with Zion for a whole three minutes and he's already bored.

"Diamond, let's play a fun and fresh game." I exclaimed.

"Ok one, stop doing that and two, what game are supposed to play in the middle of the street?"

"Ummmmm... hopscotch."

3rd POV

"Y'all are boring asf." Zion mumbled even though it was loud enough for them to hear it.

"Okay what do you suggest we do?" Diamond asked clearly annoyed of him.

"I don't know, invite some friends that are actually fun to hang out with." The girls looked at him with unamused faces.

"Fine Zion, who do you want to invite on a boring ass Saturday night?"

"I don't know, what about the Y/n girl?"

Diamond's POV

The Hell. Since when does he actually know her name. I yanked Summer's arm and took her far enough so he couldn't hear us.

"He wants us to invite Y/n. Y/n, out of all people. The one that despises his ass. What do you think that's about?" I asked her.

"I don't know, what are you asking me? It's not that big of a big deal." She shrugged.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Summer, yesterday he saw her and didn't know her name. Now he wants to hangs out with her, connect the dots." I exclaimed.

"What dots? Maybe he just got nervous and messed up her name."

"Yeah he was nervous, that means he likes her." She looked at me in denial.

"That's not it, it can't be."

I smirked, "Let's go find out."

3rd POV

The two girls marched back over to him, Diamond kept the same smirk on her face while Summer rolled her eyes.

"So Zion, why do you want to invite Y/n?" Diamond asked.

"She seems cool, and we never hang out with her. Why you ask?" He says turning to her.

"She thinks you like Y/n." Summer sighed.

Right as those words flew out of her mouth, Zion's cheeks turned bright red.

"Wait it's true? I thought you didn't even know her name."

"Well when she's close to me, I start getting nervous. And it comes off like I don't know her name but I do." Diamond chuckled and grabbed her phone.

"This is rich."

Diamond slipped away to call the very girl.

Y/n: Whats up girlie

Diamond: Hey, I have some news for you

Y/n: like school news or tea

D: boiling hot tea

Y/n: fun spillll

D: I know someone that really likes you

Y/n: tf who would like my bipolar ass

D: literally everyone, you literally get admires when we walk down the fucking street

Y/n: yeah yeah yeah, now what's the actual tea