Be Gone Thot ~ 𝘾𝙕𝙆 ~

ιтѕ му вιятн∂αу, ѕσ gινιиg уαℓℓ α gιfт тσσ🥰💖

Z's POV

"ZION MOTHERFUCKING KUWONU SHOW YOURSELF!"
What now?

"Man what did you do now?" Edwin asked as I walked down the hallway.

"That's what I wanna know." I walked into the living and faced my very angry ex girlfriend.

"Sammi, why are you yelling?"

"You tell me why I came back from my family reunion to you hugged up against another girl? Do you not have any respect for yourself? I am you girl-

"NO YOU ARE NOT, first of all we broke up months ago. Second, you have no fucking reason to be mad, since you cheated on me. And if I'm with someone else why would that have anything to do with you?"

"You tell her Z!" Nick shouted from the kitchen. I turned around and saw the boys behind us watching everything.

"I didn't cheat on you!" She yelled as the door opened revealing the very reason we were having this fight.

Third POV

"What's going on?" Y/N asked.

"YOU RUINED MY FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK WHATS WRONG!"

"Salamander, I ain't ruin shit. You did that yourself, you decided to be a whore and sleep with other men while you were with Z. So don't come at me for 'ruining your relationship." Y/N rebuked, shutting the girl up.

"Finally someone got her to be quiet! Thank you Y/N, you did good Z." Nick chuckled patting the boy on his back.

"What did I do?"

"Yeah what did he do?"

Nick shook his head at the couple and walked to Y/N pushing her over to Z. "That."

The girl rolled her eyes and faced the grinning tall boy. "Hi."

"C'mere." Z picked her up, wrapped her legs around his body, then placed his plump lips on hers.

"Um, what about me?" Salam- Sammi asked before they could actually have a little fun.

"Get lost whore!"

"Hit the hay hoe!"

"Be gone thot!"

Y/N, Nick and Edwin exclaimed, causing her to finally leave.

"I hate you guys." Z chuckled.

"But you don't hate me right?" Y/N pouted.

"Nah, but they about to hate me." He smirked, the girl giggled and smashed his lips against hers once again.

"What did he mean by we were going to hate him?"

Vote. Comment. Follow. ♥️