Part 2: Interview

"Well Min Yoongi... let's begin."

.

.

.

Jimin sat back in his chair watching as everyone around him started rushing to pull themselves together.

The first to speak was one of the people who worked on Jimin's board who simply asked "Please can you confirm your name, age, address, contact information, qualifications and why you are applying for this job?"

His voice almost didn't waver... almost...

Yoongi straightened his posture and wiped any emotion from his face as he monotonously answered "Min Yoongi, 24, *address*, *contact*, I had straight A's all across school and I am applying for this job because I need one and I believe that it best suits me to work in this environment."

He was blunt, already a good sign.

They all nodded taking notes as Jimin just remained where he was sat maintaining eye contact with Yoongi who's cheeks were slowly tinging more and more pink as Jimin's gaze lingered on him.

He wasn't sure if it was the fact the man had seen him at his softest about to do an obvious 'dumb' or if it was because the man was arguably the most alluring person he'd ever seen.

Yoongi waited patiently trying his best to seem unfazed as more questions were asked but the question which took him aback was asked by the one and only Park Jimin who had stayed silent up until that point.

"Can cats drink chocolate milk?"

Jimin asked the question to break the very clearly growing tension in the room as the other interviews pride a little more than what was comfortable because of the higher position of the job.

And all things considering Yoongi was doing well but there was only so much Jimin could see one person sit through, Yoongi being the only person so far to last the furthest.

The others went silent as Yoongi stood wide eyed before his cool demeanour slowly broke down as choked back chuckles escaped his lips before his face contorted and bloomed into a bright, shining gummy smile which sent Jimin's heart wild as he laughed back.

All building tension gone.

Jimin was interested by Yoongi and the jobs he was actually planning to use the assistant for were just running errands and taking calls so no qualifications were needed so after Yoongi choked out a "No." he smiled and leaned back in his seat staring "You've got the job."

It's not that he doubted the others capability to do more but he didn't feel like dragging the interview on especially when it wasn't such a big deal even if it was classed as a high up job.

So he took the risk and said it.

It's not like he could be fired giving him it.

All the other employees looked at Jimin with eyes almost as wide as Yoongi, trying to say how he can't make decisions like that on a whim and how there were better qualified people, but Jimin just dismissed them all saying "This is my company. He has the job if he wants it and I suggest if you want to keep yours you don't say anything else."

And that was it.

Jimin's tone was much colder towards them than the way he'd spoken to Yoongi so far, so when the other harshly slammed his file shut and walked towards Yoongi he wasn't sure what to expect.

But what happened was definitely not what he was expecting.

Jimin gently placed a hand on Yoongi's back guiding him away as he softly said "Let's go get that contract." Not failing to notice the dark glance he threw at his employees.

Yoongi wasn't really sure what was happening now but he recalled the ad saying effective immediately so he just went with it trying to keep his cool even though his extremely attractive 'boss' who he'd kinda embarrassed himself in front of hours prior, was very close to him.

Not that he minded but it did go against his normal stranger no touchy policy - Park Jimin being the first and only exception apparently.

And before he even realised it, he was being guided into a seat as the other went and got the necessary files, sliding them over to him and a pen, Jimin giving a formal run through which Yoongi tried to stay focused on even though it was difficult to focus with Jimin leaning on the desk in front of him.

But what he clearly caught was "Don't worry I'm not as cruel as the other staff will make me out to be, your jobs will probably just be keeping me company since everyone else is scared too, except for the flirty staff and my friends when their here. I hope you don't mind."

And then ten minutes reading and signing later the pair were shaking hands as Yoongi accept his new job.

Starting 9am Min Yoongi would be working at Park Corp as the CEO's assistant.