Part 28: Breakfast

"Yooni~

YoonYoon~

Yoongles~

Yoongi~"

Jimin had been rubbing circles on the others back and calling out to him for twenty minutes before the other even began to stir.

The little only responded and whined when Jimin began to say lil meow meow with the onslaught of random names he come up with but that was the only one with a response being cut off.

With a pout on his pink lips Yoongi whined"Me not lil~ Wut~?" Not opening his eyes but wiggling slightly to get more warmth.

Jimin had to stop himself from cooing and calling him the smallest bean but opted to stay on tangent saying "Time to wake up cutie."

Yoongi shook his head mumbling "Nu-uh..." as Jimin continued rubbing encouraging circles on his back, eventually saying "Come on bud." When Yoongi showed no sign of life since he slept with a pout anyways.

Yoongi whined "Noooo..." again and rolled over into Jimin's chest, grabbing his shoulder with one hand before snuggling into his chest and getting comfortable with his cheek being smushed.

Jimin's mind began to run wild with thoughts thinking to himself 'Stop making this so hard you adorable ball of cuteness... his lips are so cute and pouty- Wait- waking him up-' before getting back on track, cutting off his own thoughts to ask "Yoongi we need to get up sweet heart, don't you wanna play with me?"

Yoongi quickly dismissed him saying "No." as he repositioned himself again to be resting more on Jimin's chest, ignoring the others gasp for a moment.

But Yoongi being the caring angel he is, although a tsundere about it sometimes, peeked one eye open to look up before sighing at the site he was met with not realising it was fake tears, just recognising it as tears nonetheless.

However by the time Yoongi looked up Jimin was actually crying because him faking it caused real tears to fall making him want to laugh and face palm but he didn't.

He stayed determined to his cause.

Being a overdramatic and sensitive legend and not the cold and serious boss people assumed he was. 

Yoongi sat up, making Jimin lose the additional warmth and heat causing him to pout genuinely, before lazily poking his chest and saying "Because I'm sleepy not because it you dumb dumb."

Yoongi didn't make eye contact and his cheeks were dusted lightly with pink causing Jimin to chuckle and secretly think 'this is his tsundere side coming through.'

Jimin sat up as well with his legs crossed and tapped on his legs for Yoongi to go and sit in his lap which he silently did missing the comfort of the other.

Jimin thought for a moment as they both just enjoyed the others embrace before stating "I'm only ignoring the dumb dumb comment because your cute but call me it again and big Yooni is gonna have to do all my work too because I'm to dumb. Got it?" Getting two quick nods from Yoongi who looked up at him with both alert and innocent eyes.

Jimin nodded back and pulled Yoongi back into his chest before swaying from side to side for a while humming a soft tune until he realised Yoongi was falling back to sleep.

He quickly shifted and manoeuvred himself to standing up whilst supporting Yoongi and his whole body weight, even as the other shot up from the sudden movement.

Jimin quickly warned "Heyyy it's okay try not to move, let's go down for some breakfast. If you move to much I might drop you." Chuckling when he suddenly felt Yoongi cling onto him ten times tighter like his life depended on it when in reality it was Jimin's life on the line because he'd never forgive himself for hurting him - even on accident.

Jimin swiftly repositioned Yoongi again, better on his hip, using one arm to secure him and the other to hold him to him before he made his way downstairs.

Once they were down Jimin was planning on leaving Yoongi on the couch to watch tv while he made breakfast but Yoongi made it very clear he wasn't budging by holding onto his neck like his life depended on it so Jimin quickly took that as he was going to have to carry a sleepy Yoongi and make food.

He made his way into the kitchen before asking "Do you fancy some fruit for breakfast or maybe toast? Cereal?"

Yoongi shook his head mumbling "Pancakes pwease." Into Jimin's neck.

Jimin hummed for a moment in thought before remembering some toaster pancakes Yoongi insisted on buying when he moved in so nodded his head and skilfully pulled out four of the pancakes and put them in the toaster before asking "What do you want with them?"

Yoongi looked around before his eyes landed on the fridge causing him to point lazily and whisper "Cweam and stwawberries."

Jimin nodded making his way over and sliding the needed items onto the work top before getting out what he needed.

And with a little bit of a struggle Jimin was carrying a tray with two plates of pancakes and a Yoongi to the dining room.

The moment Jimin put Yoongi down, this time being allowed, he flopped onto the table not bothering to support himself.

There was a thud which caused Jimin to turn quickly before giggling and the pouty boy who was looking up sleepily.

"Yooni sweetie, you have to sit up if you want to eat your breakfast. Okay?"

Yoongi shook his head and made grabby hands for his plate but Jimin just slid it further away tutting and saying "You need to sit up first."

Yoongi clearly thought for a moment before he made the decision to shrug his shoulders lightly and close his eyes to go back to sleep making Jimin's jaw drop before exclaiming "The audacity."

He watched as a smile cracked on Yoongi's face and smirked himself as an idea came to his head.

He stepped behind Yoongi before suddenly tickling both his sides causing the other to shoot up and burst into laughter, kicking his legs and flailing around as Jimin asked "Are you gonna eat now like a good boy?" Repeating the question a few times until Yoongi finally shouted "Yessss~" ending the tickling and giving the other his food, kissing him on the head before making his way to his seat.

Jimin took note on the subtle blush that made its way to the others cheeks and the fact he didn't flinch but he smiled instead of saying what he thought.

'He owns my whole heart.'