Part 42: Head

Okay so maybe cuddles on the couch with Yoongi didn't go to plan.

The moment they got home the eldest collapsed on the couch and blacked out leaving Jimin to chuckle fondly at the other muttering "Told you you wouldn't last the full day." Grabbing a blanket and pillows before abandoning them and choosing to just carry the eldest to his bed.

"The things I do for you..."

.

.

.

The next day when Yoongi woke up he was hit with guilt for not being able to stay up longer and defeat on top of the stress he put himself through the day before making it almost impossible for him not to slip but he knew he had work.

So he forced himself out of bed and into the shower to get ready for the day, and it almost went perfect.

Almost.

All the way up until he was running down the hall way because he realises he's woken up late and ended up falling and hitting his head.

That was his breaking point.

Letting out a loud cry the little clutched his head falling to the floor causing a panicked Jimin to run to him down from down the hallway and scoop the other into his arms rushing "What happened? Where did you hurt? Did you hit your head? It's okay, it's gonna be okay. Jiminie's here."

The little sobbed "Head huwts." Going to rest his head on Jimin's chest before flinching back in pain.

All Jimin could do was try his best to calm him down as he tried to gently inspect where he hit it noticing a lump already forming in the same place as where Yoongi had hit it the last time.

He really needed to baby proof their home, his baby was a cluts.

He doesn't even know how he managed it but that didn't matter, Yoongi needed taking care of and making sure he was okay.

In one swift move he swooped the little off the floor carrying him bridal style into Jimin's bedroom, sitting him on the bed and grabbing his phone.

He was about to call into the office but before he could click dial Yoongi whimpered and asked "Whatchu doin'?" Before sniffling more and rubbing at his red eyes.

Jimin let out a sigh crouching down to be on the same level answering "I'm calling in. I can't let my sweet little Yooni go into work if he's gonna be hurting and sad can I?"

The was a moment of hesitation before Yoongi mumbled " 'm not little." Which was an obvious lie which Jimin was about to call him out on until the little got up and stomped "Not little. Yooni has to go to work and so does Chiminie."

Jimin was going to protest but then he new he wouldn't win because Yoongi would force himself into big space (which wouldn't be good for him) just to go.

So with a sigh he nodded running a hand down the others nape, lifting himself from the floor and saying "Lets go get you ready then little one."

"Not little!"

"Sorry, Sorry. Your Jimin's big boy, how could I get mixed up. Let's go Yooni."

And with no hesitation Yoongi left the room leaving Jimin trailing behind "Not little my arse." Knowing all to well his head would've been flicked for not using honorifics.