Part 16: Operation little - tablet addition

"Yoongi could you please lean back for a second so I can give you a tablet to make the owie go away and give you a drink for the yucky taste?" Jimin asked in his softest voice as he attempted to place Yoongi on the counter.

The elder Male was having none of it though as he kept Jimin secure and close to him, clinging on for dear life as he shook his head no.

Jimin hated how cute he was being, clinging to him with that cute pout and flushed face, he was making it so hard to say no to and stand his ground but he knew he had too.

He asked "Do you not want the owie to go away?" Getting a head shake in response again along with a wince.

Yoongi was clearly hurting and the fact Jimin could already make out a faint lump made him realise just how hard he hit his head.

He gave no warning as he pulled away forcefully, watching as Yoongi immediately began to cry and make grabby hands for him but the younger of the two didn't want the little to hurt.

"Take your medicine then we can cuddle but not until it's done and you've let me look at your head."

Jimin stood his ground and Yoongi could tell from the tone he was spoken to in that he was serious.

Yoongi sadly made grabby hands for the tablets with tears still streaming down his face as Jimin handed him them but then he just held them in confusion and cried more.

Jimin couldn't figure out why for a second, thinking maybe the pain was worse or it was Yoongi throwing a tantrum but it really didn't seem like that to him. Yoongi seemed... frustrated.

He just couldn't get it across.

So that left Jimin pitifully guessing what the issue was asking "Are you... do you... do you not know how to take tablets?"

Yoongi crying louder made it a clear yes so Jimin went over and rubbed circles on his back, holding the drink with Yoongi before soothing "It's okay Yooni, I struggle sometimes too but Yooni is Jiminie's big boy isn't he? Yoon Yoon can do it with Jiminie's help and show Jiminie how easy it is right?"

Yoongi nodded with a crunched up face as Jimin's arm on his back now wrapped around him to help guide him in his task.

Jimin instructed "Stick your tongue out Yoon Yoon." Before guiding the tablets to his tongue with the glass following as he said "Drink it like normal and it'll go away like magic into your tummy then help your head."

When Yoongi successfully did it with his second gulp Jimin immediately praised "Good boy~ such a big boy Yooni taking your medicine better than me." Making the little blush and try to hide his face.

But before he could successfully bury his head on Jimin's neck again Jimin stepped back and swiped the hair away making him wince and cry louder again after he was slightly calming down.

Jimin flinched and his face scrunched when he saw the lump which had a cut centred in it and Yoongi started to cry more from the look Jimin gave.

He asked "I-I-Is Yooni g-g-gonna die?" With broken eyes which Jimin quickly dismissed "No body is gonna die Yooni, it's just a lil sore looking. I think we might need to clean it up properly and get a plaster from your box then ice it. It'll make it all okay."

Yoongi sniffled out "Kissie better?" Surprising Jimin but he nodded nonetheless and kissed the other side of the littles head, swiping his fringe back again before planting the affectionate kiss.

He was really soft for Yoongi.

And just like they discussed, Jimin followed his thought out plan - letting Yoongi choose the kumammon plaster he stuck to his head.

After that Jimin places a gentle kiss to the cut and applied ice before lifting Yoongi on instinct and taking him back through to the other room, finally calming down from the state he was in when Jimin arrived.

Jimin sat himself down on the couch again with Yoongi following suit into his lap before cuddling closer and whispering a small "Tank you..." to Jimin who slowly lulled him off into dream land.