Part 24: Home

After a long car ride which consisted of small talk and Yoongi nearly dozing off, they finally arrived at their destination.

Jimin got out of the car first, before Yoongi even undid his seat belt, and ran around to Yoongi's side of the door with a cheesy smile on his face as he said "Welcome home hyung."

Yoongi smiled fondly at the other who then held his hand out to help Yoongi get out which the elder accepted, both saying a quick thanks to Jimin's driver, then walking away from the car with their hands still intertwined.

Normally Jimin wouldn't feel so confident but he was buzzing with excitement at the thought that 'yes Yoongi hyung is moving in.'

And Yoongi wasn't going to refuse the small act of affection because he secretly liked it.

Casually they made their way trough the building, Jimin giving the occasional nod before he got to the lift.

It was a quiet ride up, their hands never leaving the others, and not long after they entered they were exiting to a small corridor which had one lonesome door at the end - a door Yoongi was going to have to get used to and familiarise himself with.

After Jimin throwing Yoongi a key he let his hyung struggle with opening it so he could get used to it since it was a difficult door - something Jimin had been meaning to have fixed but kept forgetting.

As Jimin slowly got lost in his trail of thoughts Yoongi finally managed to open the door, quietly congratulating himself because of how annoying it was, so he turned around to meet the younger in his daze.

Lazily Yoongi called out and gently tugged at their intertwined hands getting no response from Jimin so he tugged again finally snapping the other out of his thoughts.

"Huh- oh. Thank you Yoongi hyung, I've been meaning to get it fixed but if you can open it that meansssss-"

Yoongi knew what Jimin was going to say and cut him off before he could saying in the same tone "That your going to get it fixed anyways to make it work better."

Jimin pouted lightly but didn't comment again as he walked in mumbling "I'm gonna go shower, your stuff should be in your room. Shout me if there's any issues. And be warned there's a little kitty somewhere around here." Before moping his way slowly inside and up the stairs with Yoongi trailing behind trying his best not to chuckle at Jimin's dramatics and trying to hide his excitement over the small kitten.

When they were getting to where there door to Yoongi's room was (slightly down the corridor from Jimin's which was at the end) Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at Yoongi over his shoulder, fully puppy eyes and pout on show, causing the elder to chuckle and comment "Your cute but you still should get the door fixed, I'll pay for it you just need to make the call."

Jimin instantly went to protest but before he could Yoongi was already turning him around and guiding him forward simply saying "Goooo." Before retreating back to his new room to sort stuff out.

The rest of the evening they didn't see each other except for twenty minutes for tea and both got stuff they needed to done, the small kitten remaining independent and leaving them to do what they needed.

It was safe to say Yoongi didn't mind the kitten in the slightest...

.

.

.

And he knew better than to give the kitten chocolate milk...