Part 49: Play dates

As promised the next day all the Littles and their caregivers met up at the Yoonmin household for the first playdate where all of their friends were present.

And everything was going okay.

Was...

Some time after the initial greeting full of hyperness and hugging things quickly took a turn for the worse when Jimin realised Yoongi was ignoring him.

He knew it was bound to happen, especially with the morning they had with a slightly hungover little who wasn't a morning person at the best of times and a very hungover caregiver who was losing out on previous sleep for the boy to see their friends.

The little had a full on tantrum over having to put his pants on complaining "But it our home so no pants! No wanna! No comfy!" And "but sore!" Because of the bruise from the harness so after Jimin threatened to cancel the whole thing in his tired state the little had gotten dressed but hadn't spoke since considering it was moments after that the others arrived.

After half an hour of general talking and playing Jimin noticed it and after another hour passed it finally was starting to get to him.

Any attempt he made to talk to Yoongi was shut down by the little running away or just out right ignoring him and it looked like no one else noticed the effect it was having on his mood as they were to preoccupied with the Littles too.

Normally Jimin wouldn't care and would understand why and be doting over the Littles too but normally Jimin wouldn't have a hanger over, or be drained from an argument with a hung over little, or have the little he cared so much mad at him and ignoring him before he got his daily dose of morning cuddles which he found him self receiving when the elder woke up little.

So he just sat there as they all played with the small kitten on his lap, running his fingers mindlessly through her hair while he watched his friends all play and laugh with the thought 'what happened to their hangovers?' As he did so.

Jimin was too moody to notice that Yoongi was clearly distracted himself, although the little tried to not let it show with only momentary slips where he'd get lost in his mind wondering if putting pants on was worth the tantrum and if Jimin hated him now so after two hours of getting lost in his thoughts he finally approached his caregiver.

He slowly made his way over to Jimin who seemed to not notice his presence and gently tugged at his sleeve to get his attention to which he received a monotonous "What?" From the other who didn't even return his gaze.

Yoongi's bottom lip jotted out because he'd only ever heard that tone on other people when in their work place, he knew Jimin might be upset but he didn't expect to hear that tone on himself and that instead curled his mood rather than his want to apologise so the little just lifted the kitten and walked away with nothing said.

The others watched the interaction trying not to laugh as Jimin's eyes widened like saucers and jaw dropped to the floor following the other and glaring at the kitten who started to purr over the betrayal.

'Everyone's against me today'

Yoongi began to show Hoseok and Namjoon the cat which both boys happily cooed over although it was secretly more for the boy than the kitten he held.

Then another hour passed and Jimin finally cracked after a very specific event happened which ended in him saying he was going back to bed - saying goodbye to all in a quick dismissive way then locking himself in his room.

That event involved the one and only Min Yoongi.

Jin had started to get sleepy so went over to Namjoon demanding cuddles and kissed which led to a chain reaction with Taehyung demanding the same purely because he could and he knew Jungkook would indulge him.

Yoongi originally payed no mind to it, distracted babying the kitten but then Hoseok dramatically sighed and leaned into Yoongi's side, pouting as he whined "Its always Namjoonie and Jungkookie who get all the kisses and cuddles. No one can spare their favourite sunshine a kiss on the cheek. I'm going to die from lack of affection."

The ending statement it's self made Jimin scoff with his current mood but what made it worse was the reaction it received.

Yoongi looked at him with a tilted head as the other caregivers tried to sway their Littles into giving the sunshine cuddles but unlike Jin who wanted to nap and Taehyung who was trying to sway him into going too, Yoongi saw giving him affection as urgent.

'He was going to die for crying out loud'

So he leaned in a placed a gentle peck to the sunshine's cheek and was blinded by the bright smile that was aimed solely at him as he was scooped up and squeezed in the others arms, soon being in the centre of a group hug as the Littles all cuddled their hope and sunshine.

But for Jimin that was his breaking point and jealousy consumed him leading to him locking himself away.

The others weren't sure why but they took it as their sign to leave, especially since the Littles were getting tired, so they all parted ways giving Yoongi hugs at the door where he stood with the kitten and received affectionate kisses to the cheeks from Taehyung and Jin while the others text Jimin checking in.

After that Yoongi went back inside and huffed not knowing what to do with himself so he slid the annoying pants off (just out of protest) and curled up in a ball on the couch to nap.