Part 18: Work?

"Why didn't you let me know you couldn't come to work today Yooni?"

Yoongi's jaw dropped as if he'd had a realisation before he looked down in guilt remembering the date.

It was Friday and that meant he had work.

Jimin could tell from his face he'd forgotten not that he really cared since the little probably wouldn't have been much help, plus it was a lazy day, so he didn't shout or anything like Yoongi expected.

Like Yoongi braved himself for, expecting the worst possible outcome like always.

But it never came.

Instead he was readjusted in Jimin's lap so he was a bit further away so he could see Yoongi's face before he asked the question he really cared about.

"Why where you crying before I got here Yooni?"

This time the guilt turned to a look of sadness, looking as though the world just came crashing down on him and in a sense it did.

But instead of answering the second question he answered the first saying "I sowwy fo' not goin Workies... Yooni forgot... Yooni understands if you fires him..."

Jimin sighed tilting the littles head so that their eyes met and he softly whispered "I'm not firing you Yooni. I just want to know what's upset you so much, okay bub? I want to know that your gonna be okay and I want to help. I care about you."

The sincerity in his eyes was enough to make him trust the other but he needed some more time to get the words out.

More time which Jimin gave.

"TaeTae... T-TaeTae left Yooni today fo'ever... he m-moved in with Kookie and left Yooni all on his own in the scawy house Yooni couldn't weally pay fo' befowe... it scawy cos Yooni could be homeless again but he no tell TaeTae that cos he want TaeTae to be happy, b-b-but Yooni not happy... Y-Y-Yooni no wanna be alone~"

By the end the little was sobbing and all Jimin could do was hold him close and comfort him until he calmed down and he could propose some ideas but he really needed big Yoongi for that so he opted to wait and do what he deemed needed to be done;

1. Calm little Yooni

2. Spoil little Yooni

3. Play with little Yooni

4. Hopefully talk to big Yoongi by this point.

It seemed simple enough but Jimin had a feeling it was going to be harder than be first anticipated.

And boy was he right.