Chapter 21

We are heading back to Jackson's now to prepare for Tony. Ryder didn't want to leave but I convinced him to stay and make sure nothing goes wrong at the warehouse. Tony called us and said he arrived a little early and would be over in 2 hours. That meant I had 2 hours to calm down Jackson. "Okay Jackson, when he gets here you can not go crazy. You have to stay as calm as possible or else he will know something is up and the whole plan will go down the drain" I say while sitting next to Jackson. "I know and I will try but I'm just tired of him doing this. Trying to ruin everything good in our lives" he's says looking down. "I know but it won't work it hasn't before and it won't now" I say grabbing his hand. "Okay I trust you Chloe" he says weakly smiling at me.

After 2 hours of talking about the plan we hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it" I say standing up. I open the door to be met with a smirking Tony. "Hey little cuz" he says opening his arms for a hug. I hold all my emotions and give him a hug. After he let's go he says "now where is my favorite brother?". "Living room" I say following him to the living room. "Hey Tony" Jackson says smiling. Wow who knew he was such a good actor. "Hey little bro" Tony says hugging him. Behind Tony's back Jackson makes disgusted faces. While they are catching up I get a call. "Excuse me a moment" I say while heading outside. It's Morgan. "Hey what's up?" I ask. "What's happening with Tony? Do you need us yet?" She asks. "Everything's going as planned we will need you on Saturday but I'll call you before than. I have to go but please stay safe" I say. "We will But you have to do the same" she says. "Aye aye captain" I say hanging up.

I walk back in the house but neither of them notice. They both continue with their conversation. I notice something in Tony's pocket and realize he brought a gun. This is not good. I sit down next to Jackson and I think he notices I'm tense but doesn't ask. Then Tony gets a call and walks out of the room. I whisper to Jackson "he has a gun" and look at him and his eyes go wide. "I have some in the back room go get one and hide it on you. I'll cover for you" he whispers back while I nod and get up. I go to the back room and see some guns in the closet and grab a small one and hide it in my boot and put another one in my pocket. I walk back out to see both of them talking again. "I'm back" I say to lighten the mood. "Great. Where were you?" Tony asks while eying me down. "I just had to pee. Geez calm down cuz" I say trying to stop his wandering eyes. "Okay well I have to go and take care of some business but I'll see you guys tomorrow right?" He says knowing about the meeting. "Sorry you won't actually we have a meeting but maybe Friday" I say faking a smile. "Oh that's upsetting but yeah see you Friday" he says smirking slightly.

After Tony left I walk back into the living room to see Jackson pacing. He does this a lot when stressed. "Hey calm down. That went okay" I say trying to calm him. "He brought a fucking gun. Why would he do that? What is he planning? It's killing me not knowing" he says before I can respond I get a call from Ryder. "Hold that" I say answering the phone. "What's up?" I ask. "You need to get here now" he says with concern I think. "Why? What's going on?" I say while ushering Jackson towards the car. He gets the message and we are already driving to the warehouse. "Joey says he has information but he'll only tell you on one condition" he says with I think anger. "What's the condition?" I ask. "He wants you" He says with so much rage and I think sadness. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" I say already understanding what he meant. After I hang up.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Woah! What do you think she is going to do? Comment.