Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Ilang linggo pa ang lumipas at ganoon ang naging eksena namin. Madalas ay magkasama kami ni Drice ngunit wala pa silang kumpirmasyong nakukuha mula sa amin.

They're oftenly eyeing us and silently talk behind our backs. It is the biggest issue that might ever happen once we reveal that we're in a relationship. Aside from curiosity about our treatments with each other, they cannot get any other clues.

For what I said, we are keeping this private but definitely, it's not a secret.

Naging abala din ang lahat dahil sa finals. Naging hectic ang sched namin at madalang na lang kaming magkitang apat nina Rem at Laura.

But, when we we're given a chance, we're making sure that we'll catch up. But ofcourse, there's something that changed.

Masyadong tahimik si Laura. Madalas ay tulala at kung minsan ay wala sa sarili. She's been preoccupied the past weeks. And as a respect, I'm giving her time for herself. I'm sure she'll open up once she's ready. And I am also trusting Rem that he's always there for my bestfriend.

Nasa kalagitnaan ako ng pagbabasa ng libro nang biglang tumunog ang telepono ko. Ibinaba ko ang libro ko at binasa ang mensahe.

Drice :

I miss you.

Napangiti ako nang mabasa ko ang text nya. Hinawakan ako ang labi ko upang pigilan pa ang paglawak ng ngiti ko.

I miss him too. Bihira kaming magkita sa school dahil sa school works.

I decided not to reply to him. Baka may klase pa iyon at unahin pa ang pagtetxt kaysa sa pakikinig sa teacher.

I resume reading for our upcoming quiz. I was good alone doing my own stuffs when someone sat beside me.

I took a glance of her on the side of my eyes and I chose to ignore her rather than wasting my time talking.

"How are you?" she asked sarcastically. I frowned. What a distraction.

"Pretty doing well huh? Want to thank me bitch?"

I stopped there. I closed my book and throw her a dagger looks.

"Thank you for what?" I said blankly.

"Because you changed because of me? Ang galing mo din e. You took everything for granted."

Tinaasan ko sya ng kilay. Jean is being bitchy again.

"It's not my fault that you failed embarrassing me." I said with a smirk.

Napangiwi sya sa sinabi ko. By looking at her, you can really tell that she's pretty. Sadly, she's not contented and insecure.

"Kayo na ni Drice?" walang paligoy ligoy na tanong nya. I was taken a back. I didn't expect that coming. Tumikhim ako. I chose not to answer her.

She laughed evily. Nag-iwas sya ng tingin at pinagmasdan ko kung paano nangilid ang luha nya.

"Kayo na nga." she stated as a matter of factly. I stared at her. I feel awful just by looking at her.

"How was it? Was it good being inlove?" she asked as he looked at me and I saw how tears shamelessly flow to her cheeks.

"Yes." I said bluntly.

I didn't intend to hurt her but to tell her the truth. She's inlove with Drice too. I know she knows the feeling of it.

"It sucks." she said.

I looked away. Where this conversation will go?

"You look good together... You look so inlove with each other. And I want you to know that I hate it."