flashback

I throw random items into my suitcase, I shouldn't even be packing right now. I know my best bet is to hit the road, but I can risk the attention it would cause me starting fresn in a new town; with absolutely no items. I managed to grab a few small items I could as quickly as possible. I scramble down the stairs in a hurried panick. This ragged drug infested apartment is should shield me from any of his mens eyes. I cut the corner as sharp as I can running with my suitcase elongated, the wheels barely holding up to the sufficient damage they are facing. There is an abandoned house two blocks from the corner of my apartment complex. I store a new passport and I.D.along with a few basic items, just incase the asshat found me. Living on the run for a year has tought me that men with money and a group of brain dead idiots who will blindly follow them is hard as hell.
I round the house by the shed and dig up the small box behind the shed. The hope was just deep enough it can be easily dug up in a timely manner but not noticable enough just anyone can spot it. The burner phone has one number... Damon. Only three letter will ensure him that Mr.I'm and egotistical jackass has found me.
I know I should question why after a year on the run from Camden he just let me walk away but I have no time to process his intentions. The only thing on my mind is run, run fast.
I hit the bus station just barely enough time to make it on the bus, after some serious pounding on the stupid bus doors. The bus driver raised his eyebrow and rolled his eye as he slowly as possibly opened the door.

"Next time be on time lady" the attitude in his tone instantly mad my eyes roll.

"Excuse me I didn't write on my fucking calendar that a piss head fuck boy would track me down and piss in my cheerios this morning." I mumble just barley enough for myself to hear.

The bus take trips all around the country. The tickets are expensive having to buy and updated them on a monthly basis to ensure that I have a reliable form of transportation.
My feet are damn near swollen and hurt from running in these heels. I should have gotten a job where they allow me to wear my Nikeś. I know as soon as Camden finds out that I had sex with another man he probably hunt down every man in this town I simply waved at in a stupid jealous rage.