Chapter 3: part 3

I shut the door behind her and made my way to the driver side of the car. I have no idea where we are going, my head is clouded by the thought of a man putting his dreadful hands on her. My heart is torn, I never thought behind that beautiful green eyes would be a story of a broken abused woman. I deside to head to my father home, so Riley could meet my father... for business reason of course not like bring a women home to your parents. My father house is an hour from our company. The drive was quiet, as Riley's eyes never left the passenger side window and a instant form of quilt consumed me.
" Riley, agian I apologize I let anger fill my body, it blinded my judgment please forgive my harsh manner." The words spilled out of my mouth with a tone of regret. I only wish she would see the Sinceritie that lies beneath.
" okay" her voice sounds as a weak as a limp.
" We are going to my father, as a new employee you are required to meet the man who Built this empire. Granted this can be deemed as inappropriate, my father has been sick and doctors ordered him to stay and rest".
" okay" she whispered.
We finally reached my father house and it couldn't have came sooner, this car ride with Miss.Stone has became one of which I deeply regret. We pulled into the parking garage, I opened her door and reached for her hand. She grasped my hand surprisingly tight and I was taken back at her willingness to come in contact with me. She stayed quiet, not even a sound slipped between her lips. I opened the door to my father house, trying not to stir and unnecessary sound to wake my father into a scare. I should have called before but agaisnt my better self I just left. Her hand still holding my I guided her into the living room where my father sat on the couch. Watching a unfamiliar television show, his laughter filled the room.
I coughed up a "Hello father", his gaze quickly left the television and eyes instantly meeting Riley's.
" hello son, and who may this enchanting red haired beauty."
" father, this is Riley she is the new Accountant at Dexter's." Anger in my tone as he just referred to her as he would all his little whores.
"Hello sir" her voice strangely strong, as if she has never second guessed herself.
Before I knew it my brother enter the room, his eyes scavenged Riley as if he was removing her clothes off without the slightest touch of his hands. Anger possessed me once more.
"This is my brother Lenard, he is the COO of our company; however he doesn't feel obligated to indulge in our business afairs."
Lenard picks up as Riley's hand and kisses it. "You may call me Lee, and I run my own billion dollar company, Miss.?"
"Stone, and I have to ask you not to kiss the hands of strangers; Including mine. For all you know I have never washed this hand you just kissed." Her words created a spark of laughter in me, I am beginning to like this beautiful woman.
"Miss. Stone, I quite like you and your wit you bring with you. May I show you around?" Lee pressed as to get her to follow him.
" Don't you have some other woman to preoccupy, BROTHER." I snapped

" why infact I do not, brother but If I did I would gladly take the Company of Miss.Stone instead." He sounded surprisingly composed.
I Heard a phone ring and Riley digging in her purse pulling out the ringing phone. I saw the words Damon appear on her screen and she pointed an asked to be excused. She headed to the opposite side of the room, I could barley hear her words but the look of excitement and utter joy flooded her face.
"Damon, are you seriously I can't wait for you to come. You must stay with me I miss you so much, I can't believe you are finally coming to town, after we parted I thought I never see you agian."
She paused as if she was waiting for a reply. She soon started up again.
" oh this makes me so happy, I don't have any plans for this weekend. Even if I did I would gladly drop them for you!" I tried to glance elsewhere but my eyes were drawn to her.
" well as Leo, this one sounds like you need to fight for her. She may have the attention of another man."
"SHUT IT LEE."
"Oh and one more thing Leo, I think I will joy this fight. She is breath taking and I think I want her even more that you want her."