qwen

Riley POV

It's been four hours since Camden has left the room and I can't help but feel like trash. I don't know why but I have this burning desire to touch him, to feel him. Camden is a very attractive man, maybe its finally getting go me? I can't explain it but I want him so bad. I want to just hold him, hold me ? I'm not sure why these feelings are happening but they are conquering my whole body, the longer he stays away the deeper the burning sensation is.

I can't help but feel quilt, it's like it has ruptured and everywhere that my body and mind desires Cam, it follows as if it is reminding me that I am the reason he doesn't want me.

I feel as if my mind is trying to convince my heart that this is irrational, that whatever I am feeling is flawed, I can not possibly miss the person who kidnapped me.

The door knob begins to twist and my hear leaps out of my chest. My heart is screaming cam's name; longing for him... for his forgiveness.

When the door is fully opened an old lady appears, not just any old lady the one from the bus! I know her! I spoke to her !!

" I know you !! You are the lady from the bus !" I practically jump off the bed to greet the women. Perhaps she is and will be my only friend.

"Yes dear, I am. My name is gwendolyn, you may call me qwen child."

"Why.... why are you here? Oh God did he... "

I whisper this part.

"Did he kidnap you as well? Was it for talking to me?? "

She let's out a light chuckle and shakes her head no.

"No dear, I am his grandmother. I saw you enter the bus and right away I knew who you were. I know my grandson has been following you for years, I know why. When I saw you running, I knew how it would break his heart to hear the reason you did not want him because you see him in only one light; one that defines him as a monster. I dear just wanted to show you that there are many different veiws to people, and when you are closed minded and so set on one way perhaps you miss the beauty that a veiw that varies from your own shows."

Tears pool in my eyes and I don't know why, but for some reason hearing her reflection on me calling him a monster breaks my heart. Something occured within the hours that I spent with him that my heart has attached to him, something in my skin craves the electricity that flows beneath it when his fingers trace it.

"Why does my heart hurt, why do I long for his touch ? Why am I burning at my core because he is not here?"

I am full on sobbing now.

" my body needs him so much that my heart feels like its shattering. The fact that he hates me now is for some reason consuming my heart, I feel like I'm dying."

Grabbing my chest I let out a sob, my heart feels like it being ripped out of my chest.

Gwen grabs my hand and pulls me back to my feet. I had been so consumed in my own tears that I has not realized I had fallen to the floor and wrapped my body into a ball.

" my dearest child, whatever would make you think that he hates you? Has he not told you that you are his life mate ? His charmed? Not fiber in his body could hate you."

" I had .... sex with another man ..."
I feel like a whore just stating those words ... why though, why and I feeling this.

" oh child, I can see his frustrations, you where created specifically for him. To have this idea that another man has touched what belong to him must bring back old memories. Listen riley, I know that you do not understand and where you come from, the world you live in this is quite normal. Child here we wait, we wait for our charms, we wait for our life mates, we wait as a sign of loyalty as a practice of faith. Waiting symbolizes that we have faith in our enchanted ones, that the charmed that they have created for us, will be out everlasting love one we do not disrupt with affairs of another. You see child when Camden was just a boy his mother fell on love with a man who was not his father. Camden watched the destruction that it caused his father, he watched as it broke down a strong powerful man; it brought him to his knees that the women he loved had loved another. Riley, do not fear Camden is a forgiving man and sometimes you just have to force that hint of forgiveness."

My sobs have now stopped and as I catch my breath I ask her.

"What do you mean?"

She let's out a laugh

" well child, when the bond has taken over your body, as I see it has. It has begun go make you feel things, a pull has started. When the other feels a betrayed, as Camden is feeling you will sense it. There is a way to stop that ... a way to put it too ease."

My hairs on my neck perk up

"How! How do I stop this."

She let's out yet again another chuckle.

" well my dear girl you use what the enchanted themselves gave you. You use suduction, the only way for you to ease the pain is to complete the mating ritual. You seduce the man, which is why I brought you this.

A women appears with a black box that a gold linings and small gold words on the box in another language. She hand me the box and inside is sexist piece of material I have ever seen. Followed by a leather jacket and knee high boots.

 Followed by a leather jacket and knee high boots

( The whole outfit, just imagine red hair)