blast from the past

Riley:
After our little display of affection I left Leo office feeling quiet disappointed in myself. I planned to go into his office as professional as possible, being as he is my boss. I never have been the girl to jump into things, especially not sexual activities with a man I barely know. How is it that this one crawls under my skin and flows through my veins. When his eyes fall upon my body I swear i suddenly grow strings.
I open the entrance to the company door, and began to head to the edge of the sidewalk to whistle a cab. I began to throw my hands up to catch the attention of the upcoming cab when my wrist is suddenly pummeled in a pulling motion. I quickly thrust my body and spin a three-sixty motion. When my eyes meet the chocolate brown eyes that have been permanently embedded in my mind since the moment I turned twelve.
"C-camden"
The look his face possessed was a look of pride, his little obsession could never forget the name of her obsesser.
"Hello little bunny , did you miss me?"  His grip was excessively tight on my wrist and I could feel the bruise already beginning to form.
" h- how did you f-find me?"
His voice was laced with venom
"Tisk tisk tisk my sweet bunny, now you know a little name change could never stop me from find was rightfully belongs to me. I shall forgive all your debts, and punish you lightly if you choose to leave now... should we say quietly."
My eyes began to water as I saw his men walk be hind him. Two body guards I managed to escape last time where not the ones who were now currently behind him. I can only imagine the things he must have done to them. I need to stand my ground but when it comes to Camden I know the power that comes aquationed with his name.
" no, this can't be... I have a restraining order... you h-have to l-leave."
His eyes look as though they have become pitch black and now is where I see the mistake in my words. He leans his head towards the side of my face and his beard brushes my face, as his hot breath fans against my ear.
" Oh bunny, that piece of paper will not stop our future. You choose wrong my little angel, I shall be back to gather you very.. very soon."
With that he was gone, I knew I needed to flee and fast. This man was very powerful and not from the world that humans come from... infact he was an experiment gone wrong.