flashback part 2

* A year ago *

"Camden the shipment of mortem has been completed, the deathly injection to wipe put vampire populations has been delivered." Damitrous voice speaks in a hushed tone.

"When will Riley be delivered?"

"She is here, she was placed in your room ten minutes ago sir."
"Good"

"If I may ask sir, why it is you have known about her for fourteen years but only now make your move to take what is rightfully yours."

" I couldn't exactly take a child and pursue her as my queen now could I Dimitrious."

"I suppose not sir but you could have at least have taken her... I mean you could have taken her and had her in your presence and when she hit her womanhood you mate and make her our Luna."

" Do you honestly expect a five year old child to be raised by a man, cared for and loved to only slip in his bed when she hit the age on twenty? She would look at me as father and that is not what I want my queen to call me. Granted I wouldn't mind hearing her scream daddy, but in a much more pleasurable manner."

" yes sir."
I don't know who either of this asshats are but, I am no queen and daddy is not my kind of kink. I quickly round the room for any weapon or means of escape.

" Dimitrious send the wolvesbane to the headquarters at once."

"Yes sir."

I spot the window, crossing my fingers lord please let this man be dumb. Slipping my finger in the corner of the seam of the window with a little giggle it slides up. The window is just big enough if I suck in my gut I should be able to wiggle my way through.
I jump propping each elbow in the corner of the window to assist me in lifting my weight securely enough to get me through swiftly.
Stepping out on the roof, I turn around and shut the window. I want this guy to scramble around his house, giving me enough time to come up with a viable plan .
Standing slowing; balancing my steps so I didn't just jump out of a window to fall my fat ass off a roof and die. Damn what I wouldn't do for some nice honey chicken right now. Riley stop think about food, you need to escape before this dude makes you into some damn chicken.
Standing at the edge of the roof looking down, well if I die today I hope heaven or Wherever I go have some good food.
Grabbing the edge of the roof and scooting my legs so they are dangling over the side of the roof ,I take a big breath and jump.
I stand up and shake off the dirt of my clothes, looking back up the roof I just jumped off. I mentally high five myself if I had some leather Jean's on and perkier titties I would definitely be a sexy cat woman right now.
I hear the harsh voices of a couple of men. I can't exactly make out the conversation but I hear a deep voice man state that the truck Is loaded and ready to be placed. Glances around I spot a 2019 Ford super duty, there is a crate in the back cover in a dark blue tarp. I cross my fingers and place a foot on the tire using it to prop my body up and swing my leg over the side and tuck my body in the corner of the bed, hidden behind this crate.