Nightmares pt 1

Nightmares pt 1

Alaric stops as if I gave him a command to holt. His body faces forward as his head turns back slightly just to take a quick glance in my direction. He face hold confusion, yet his eyes read temptations.

I just don't was to be alone, the memories that flood my mind when I sleep feel as if they are suffocating my heart. The same man, the same demon eyes, the same hand that left his mark permanently on my back. The same man who hated me and my brother, his wrath left there anger deep within the pores of my skin.

It's funny how a man I do not know by name can taunt my memories. A man who only recognition my brain conjures is those of his feature and the anger he took out on me. Damon was not his favorite either, he always said that Damon was a disgrace to his name. The demon himself never laid a hand amongst Damon; he made reoccurring threats but never got psychical with him.

Infact the last time I seen him, mother ... well ... I guess not mother ... the woman .. why does it feel so wrong to not speak of her with such title? She was no mother, she left the devil himself harm us. I suppose now I know why...

The last time I seen him, was when he was screaming at her; he kept telling her I was going to get her killed get his heir killed. Screaming at her that he would kill the one thing that threatened his roll in keeping a throne ? Whatever that even meant , he was paranoid that I would cause a war... can you believe that me, he spoke as if he was in the 1800 and I killed the royal family.

A soft warmth spread along my cheek, any train of thought I once had was now long gone.

The warmth killed any further thought that I once had. My eyes wondered from the floor to the body of Alaric in front of me. His eyes held a lot of wonder, as if he was trying to study me  the underlying me.

" bunny"

Alaric slowly braced the side of my face with his own, in hailing me as he said my name. It felt so intimate, it felt so .....good.

He trailed soft kisses to the side of my neck, breathing in between each kiss. I swear my eyes rolled back, my hairs raised and you don't even want to know how downstairs felt.

If this was a distraction technique, if flipping worked because here I am just a bunch of melted putty... if putty wanted to get pounced on.

Alaric's kisses to my neck were controlling my body, as if he could tell my body what do you with every kiss he placed. My hand instantly traveled through is beautiful brown hair, my legs gripped his hips. His kisses never sped up, the never progressed into a deeper passion. They were paces exactly in the right speed and position to get me needing more. The tingles of electricity traveled right through me to my core, I need more. He was like a drug at this moment, and I was very much addicted.

I want more, lord knows I need more. I let out a moan to signal that I need more, that I want to feel him move against me.

Still nothing the same paced kisses the same spots.

What .... the ... fucccc....

Is he playing dumb? He must be playing dumb..

Wait didn't his grandma say he was a virgin ?

She said cam was a virgin... Alaric must be one too... I mean they share the same body ...

Maybe the moan was to subtle of a hint.. I have to give him something stronger.

I let out yet again another breathily moan but this time I rocked my core against his own.
Just to make sure I hit this hard ... wink wink whisper his name in his ear.

" Alaric ... please... i need you"

I feel his muscle tighten and him rise, I am jumping up and down in my head right now. Not only did I achieve success but this also means he wants me just as bad... he actually wants me .

Just as I thought he was about to take a step further in this I am dropped. I brace myself to hit the floor but in stead I am surrounded by red silk. On instinct I look around and I'm in a dark room, a mans room.

Alaric crawls into the bed beside me positioning me so my back is placed touching his chest as we both lay on our sides, his armed draped over my side.

The familiar electricity runs to my core as he touches me. I am not ready to give up this fight.

I softly rub my butt on him, but my body playing it off as I am just trying to get comfortable. I hear his breathe going ragged, his body once again stiffens.

He doesn't touch me this time, only his arm around my waist tightens; as if he is holding me in place. Do I take this as a good sign ? I really do not know, I have only had sex a couple of times and I never really took charge. The last time I had sex I was definitely one hundred percent sure that he wanted me .. this case I am not so sure.

So I rub myself along him this time added more pressure as I let out a soft almost not audible moan.

He once again grows .... but like a lot more I am almost scared of it.

This time I feel his breathe on my neck.

" bunny, you need to stop now, or I won't be able to stop soon."

" Alaric... (moan) ... I need you"

His arm tightens around me, my back is pressed harder against him.

" b... u...nny...... please "

I flip my self over looking him directly in his eyes, his .... is now poking my core.

I don't want to push him I almost feel bad ... the desire yet restraint in his eyes... does he not want this really ?

" Alaric"

He pauses before he speaks

" bunny please don't say my name, it makes it harder to .. restrain myself knowing you want me."

I let out a small sigh and scoot my body back so that I am not touching him.

" do you not want me ? Are you ashamed of me like Camden? Is that was this is?"

I really don't care if I am over thinking this who likes being rejected ?

" bunny"  he takes up the space I just created.

" it is not that love, ( his hand tilted up my faces just enough to to look at him.) Riley, you know that this is one of the many steps that binds our bond. This step is too far to take, you do not know fully of what you are committing too. I will not let you proceed, when you know yet even close enough of what you need to know. You just found out what I am , what you are. You haven't had time to take and grasp that yet. "

Balonga is allll I hear and yes this may be my sex drive talking but it talking so good right now.

My mouth blurts words before I can even approve of what they are about to say.

" so your saying that if I don't like this I can just piddy pattle my way on out of here ?"

"No absolutely not "

This makes me laugh ... internally of course.

" so what's the difference? Between you having me now or later ? I am gonna be here no matter what...."

" I just want you to know me completely, before you give yourself to me; so that way you never regret what we are about to do."