Confrontation

"You my lady have arrived"

We arrive at a matte black door with what appears to be gold trimming, however the gold  also forms what appears to be a word in a foreign language on the door.

As if realization just smacked me in the face I looked to deatric.

"You know I this this was a bad idea.... yep it was seeeeeee ya." As I spin my heels ready to dart off in the opposite my gown seemed to be caught on something. You know that feeling you get, when you know what happened but because you are stupid and you just have to see what happen you turn around, yeah well that what I did.  Deatric stands hands on my silk gown, which may I remind you in very thin and short... so the possibility of him seeing my ass was you know ... HIGH. Again enter face palm now.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk you are not going to drag me all the way down here to just have you walk away ? I thought I made it very clear I wanted to piss off a very grumpy tight ass, who might I mention is right through there, not in the direction you are trying to run."

He was trying to get me killed, I don't remember in my whole plan of going off did I even think about the fact this would piss him off..

" you are not going to tell me that you are all bark and no bite ? ".

He then laughs and slaps his Hand over his thigh.

"Get it cause we are lycans and we bite and bark, look at me using you human puns... damn that was Hilarious."

I squint my eyes at him, this kids can not be serious. Who is he even, from the look of MR. King in there I thought all lycans were supposed to be playing a never ending game of seriousness.

" you know what would be funnier if we just took this whole conversation and just skiddaled on out here."  I used to hand to jester between and and pointing it to the direction I once was going to run into.

"I know I know, but you were all like " fuck him, I am gonna tell him off." Well here is the thing Linda,  I am not dumb ...  he is not only HUGE compared to me, he has that whole wolfy thing that you know.... I DON'T so I figured since I can no longer Seduce the man I might as well just uh leave."

"Wait a minute what do you mean you can't seduce him, cause in the very thin gown I would totally bone you, you know if Camden wouldn't kill me and all."

Bone ? What the hell

" well not that it's any of your business... but as you are my own friend ?? Maybe... I may have sleep with someone ... before him ... and he wants a holy Virgin Mary and I'm just not her.. so translation I'm not good enough."

Deatric begins to laugh, ridiculously I might add.

"Oh silly little thing, he might be upset cause you broke code but to the point he would no longer want the charm made for him. Not a singular chance. Let just show you."

What show me ?

Before I can even blink he has the door thrown open. Inside is a lounge ? Why I was expecting this to be like a office? Black leather couches, lay on a solid black and gold marbled floor. The walls were also of a black matte shade, the room was surprisingly lite although the dark shaded decors. A marble door that matches the floor ahead of us.

"Deatric can I help you"

I was so engulfed in the room that I completely missed the woman who sat in the far corner of the room just beside the door. Her desk was rounded around the corner it sat in, she had slick blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She seemed awful purky, my eyes caught to the pink swirl that glistened on her shoulder. Pink, that is quite odd my marking is gold, does different colors signify different things ?

" we need to speak to Camden,Claire. "

"He is in meeting call, Deatric can you make this * she glances at me and rolls her eyes* thing wait"

Thing first of all hell no, this thing is about to whoop your ass.

"NOW CLAIRE" his voice came in a deathly growl. His voice radiates with power,, so much that my mouth shut and closed tighter just to make sure I don't let even a sound slip. Wow didn't see that coming, funny on the outside I will murder you on the inside.

" yes beta Sila" Claire voice went from confident to a slight whimper, his voice effected her too.