Two souls

Hello peeeople, sorry about the waaaay delayed post!! As you may know my father had a spot on his lungs, good news it's not cancer!! However he did have a stroke, I took some time off to be with him. I wanted to focus on my family encase this turned worse.  Thank you 🙏🏼

"Alaric ?" I look toward Deatric however he doesn't respond as if he is waiting for Camden to answer.

A hand snakes around my waist, I hear a warm breathe hit my ears.

" You are dismissed Deatric "

His word are demonic like as if, he had a change in voice tones. 

His face tucked now deep in my neck, it's odd but I swear this man just smelled me?

" the was you smell, is a addictive scent little bunny. One that excites and calms the soul."

Well shit, between his warm breathe hitting my ear and the dangerous tone in his voice has me soaking. Why must danger lure women in, why couldn't I be attracted to the weird nerdy shy dude ? Oh yeah that's right who knows if I am even human, I mean I was made by some damn fairies.

"Bunny, I'm finding it hard not to tear what little clothing you have on, the smell of your desire is make me hard."

Shit shit shit,self control Riley self control. 
I turn my body so I am now facing him, I take in his hard sculptured chest. My eyes linger for a minute but slowly travel to his eyes. They are different infact the are not a human color, they are completely black, with gold shimmering specks. The color looks as if it's supposed to intimidate but it lores me in, something about his eyes make his soul look different than the Camden I once met.

"Your eyes, they are different cam?"

His once smile has now faded, he looks at me as if he is finding different ways to approach what he is about to say.

"Alaric, little bunny Camden is nice and tucked away. When you see these eyes, hear this voice you will address me as Alaric. Do you understand love?"

I understand his words but I do not grasp the concept, Camden tuck away ?

" Alaric ... where is Cam? You look like cam ? I don't understand?"

" I am the lycan side of Camden, his body possesses two souls. When A lycan is born he is born with two souls, the animalistic side, that side that is embraced as the lycan. Then the human soul, the souls that carries on to ensure safety to both souls. You see bunny, the human soul inside hood the emotions that keep the lycan stable. Lycans are known to be very temperamental, lack the emotions making killing a mere act... no remorse, no emotions. We feel nothing, only when it comes to our charms and that little bunny is where you come in. You were made to share my soul, you were brought to me to give a light to the darkness that composes in my soul. Take it as you are looking a shadow, it's completely black, a tainted soul, bunny now look at where the heart would be. I have no heart, no beating muscle that pumps blood, instead I have a light, that light is you bunny."

Well holy hot damn, I like Alaric. His voice is suductive, possessive and feeding me words that make me want to dive in. Yes I mean straight into some hot sensual sex.

His hand lands on my shoulder, his thumb traces my mark. My head, reacts to his hand before my mind even has time to command it. My cheek leaning against is warm hand, that is when I glance at my mark. The glow is now black with shining speckles of gold. It matches his eyes perfectly.

"My mark.... it's different "

He smiles, as his thumb traces it a little harder now.

"Your mark lets the body know who is present, which part of your life mate is present."

"Oh" the feeling of his thumb on my mark is making me feel things... throbbing core things.

His smile is beyond evident now, as if he knows and is enjoying the teasing that is making me soaked.

My mind shifts, why is he doing this? I thought cam didn't want me ? I thought  I was no longer pure to him because of Leo.

"Bunny what is wrong? I can feel your emotion change love. "

His eyes study me, they are capturing me as if they are trying to read my thoughts.

" I ..... I ... I just thought" my hands are twiddling my body rocking back and forth " I thought you didn't want me ... because i am not worthy.... I'm not pure..."

For his eyes being black, the darkened even more, if that was even possible.

" CAMDEN IS A DAMNED FOOL! IF I DID NOT SHARE A BODY WITH THE IDIOT I WOULD DONE HAD HIS HEAD. YOU ARE MINE BUNNY, MADE FOR ME THAT ASS IS AND EMOTIONAL BITCH. ".  He takes a deep breath one that looks as it was meant to calm him.

" Bunny look at me". I do as he says my eyes looking directly into his.

" you are perfect, you are MINE. Granted I want to murder the man that touched what is MINE. I take no shame in you, infact if you would take me as your man, your soul, your husband, your lover I would do it right now. Fuck bunny I would fuck you on this office desk right now if you said yes. "

I think I like him more than Cam right now. My thighs press tightly together... yes ... yes infact I do.

" Alaric why does cam not want me ?"

He lets out a sigh

"Bunny listen to me, Cam does want you. Infact he wants you almost as much as I do. Cam has the emotions that I do not possess, he is effectived a lot more than me. He was hurt in the past love, he seen actions that took his family away because of lust, affairs, and disloyalties. He does want you bunny he just grown cold to love. When you are broken it's hard to repair pieces that you do not know are even broken to began with. Bunny he loves you , he needs you give his dumbass time. Until then know that I need you, that I want you. Let that small information be enough to keep this little mind at ease, yes?"

" yes Alaric"

Now about this throbbing in my core.