hello bunny

Riley POV
I woke up startled by the loud excessive banging on my door. I jump out of my bed and shockingly started to panic. I hope I have not over stayed my stay and my location was made aware to Camden. Then a loud deep toned voice rang through that door, One that matched the man who handed me my key .

"Mrs. You have a package here." I opened the door slowly and look at the older man with a grey-white beard, his pot belly was just loosely enough covered by a beer logo on his T-shirt. He handed me a small brown box and turned and walked away. I closed the door behind me and sat the box on the bed. Staring at the box debating on opening it. My fingers twitched and I began to fill my head with thoughts of what it could be.. what if is a human ear, oh lord its totally an ear. Camden sent me an ear of his dead enemies in order to scare me, or worse what of it's a bond and when I open it the whole damn hotel explodes. Thinking it over for a few minutes I decided to just slowly welcome death and open the box. " you can do this Riley, pretend it's a taco... you love tacos".
I slide my finger under the tape and rip it up as fast as I can. Squinting my eyes, when I realize I'm still very much breathing I look down and inside the box lies a very shiny rose gold Samsung S+ 10 phone. Picking up the phone I inspect it, pressing the power button. Sliding my finger across the screen I see the text bubble has a glowing red notification.

Leo :
Hey rie, I know you said no to the phone but I couldn't help myself. I tracked your location and sensed you this phone. Please don't be a stranger, I don't know why but I have this feeling I would miss you too much.😘

Dammit leo you scared the shit out of me, I literally thought I was gonna die. With that I send him a reply.
Riley:
You scared me I thought it was a damn bomb. I was more than sure I was gonna die.

It only took him seconds to reply

Leo:
You did blow my mind, the other day Riley. 😜

Who is this Leo because he sure was not the one I knew. Well did I really know him at all? After all I did give him the one sacred thing you are only to give your husband. Does that make me a hoe? Is this how my mother started off? Will I become my mother? I felt the tear welt in my eyes and softly drip down my cheeks. I needed to get out of this damn state and I needed to do it now.
I started to pack my bags I need to get out of this town. If not I don't know what will become of me, running from Camden was one thing but running from myself was something almost impossible.
I grab my bags, and begin to scramble out the door. The older man who I bought my room key from proceeded to remind me that the door on the hotel says "no refunds".
I reach for the entrance door of the hotel only to have it pushed open..
"Hello bunny, I missed you."