Chapter 3: Leo's beginning

I got here, where I am today not only because my father Dexter Hendricks, but because I work my ass off to prove that I could run this business. I poured my life into this company, despite everyone opinions on how I got my position of power.
  I awoke from bed today, alone and empty. This house huge and I feel like I'm confined in a small box. Women come and go and honestly I have never wanted one to stay. I don't even sleep with women I find attractive, I don't want to get lost into their beautiful eyes. I don't want to find myself lost in their love just for them to take my moeny and run. I have watched it happen to my father over and over again when my mother died. He searches desperately to regain the love he lost, a void . The women just stole more and more from him, I watched as the joy drained from his eyes with each women that walked out the door.
That will never be me.
  I chose a grey suit today, one that fit my masculine built well. I have an interview and man do I hate conducting them. The same women walk through those doors, as if they all read the same handbook. Many women think the will sleep is with me to excel in this company little do they know I am far from the next object they will use. I find it hard for me to even look at the women who walk through my company doors I seen one I have practically seen them all.  Many women lack education, knowledge and they seem to think I am going to put them at a high level in my company. I try to brush the anger that just arouse in me off. I need a clear head, little do I know that never happens. I make my way to my car, I drive myself to work no need to a driver when I am plenty capable.
I just reached the office when I settle into my chair. I look at the time and its already five minutes till ten, where is this woman. What an impression she is already making and not one of a good one. 
I hear a knock on the door, I quickly open the door out of anger, for the lateness that accompanied this girl. I see her face beautiful, I am stunned she is quite a looker, her pencil skirt fits her well and her blouse looks astonishing. Her eyes looks as those that posses a sadness. For some reason it causes me a strike of pain.
"You must be Miss. Stone".  She replies and I ask melissa to leave. In all honesty I dont necessary like melissa company , she is way to expressed and she possesses a habit of using her sexuality as a power over men. Sticking, I would have never hired her but my father took kindly to her and well I respect him enough to keep her here.  We discussed the interview and she even called me an ass. I have never been called and ass except for my brother, my brother is my twin and well we are so far from different that I am not surprised that he would call me such, he is an ass. Her comment however is extremely striking. I remember asking her is she had a boyfriend,  why why did I do that. The words slip out like vinegar and some reason I am dying to know. I come up with an excuse as to why I asked such a personal question something believable. We continued training and I found her to be annoyed by my presence and well I found that a good reason to push her just to see how far she would go. 
" Have you done computer work before Miss stone ?" Ofcourse she has but I find it funny how quick to anger she is.

" no, I only applied for this position, with no experience Infact I can barley recall how I spell my name. Maybe you could write it on my documents for me?".  Snappy this Riley is I like it. I don't like to have women obey my every word always, sucking up to gain an upper hand, her defiance is  actually very intriguing. My brother would be very fond of her, however he probably has a woman dangling at his finger tips.