chapter 4: part 3

The sun Shines on my face, my alarm blaring I reach over to shut the dsmn thing up because of course my hangover is strong as hell. I hit the alarm and it falls, fuck it's still going.  I lean my head over the side edge of the bed, to see if I can see it but I don't. The alarm blaring, my head pounding. "FUCK".  I slide off the bed my white t- shirt rolling over my bare ass, as I slide off the bed. The shirt barley covers my ass as it is, and here I am bent over on my hands and need head under my bed to find this damn alarm.
FUCKING FINALLY I FOUND THE LITTLE BITCH, the alarm just barley out of my reach now I push my arm forward just a little more, I can feel my shirt completely leaving my ass exposed now but oh well just me alone in this damn apartment. I grasp the alarm and finally shut the thing up. On my way out from under my bed my hair gets caught in my bed frame. "OWEE, SHIT" I and stuck under this bed ass hanging out, on my knees and head under the bed ducking stuck. I still feel extremely tipsy from late this morning. Next thing I know I hear my door flung open, oh just fucking great.
" who is there, shit don't look at my ass...  whoever you are answer damnit."
Still no answer.
"HELLO" I scream
" oh ... uh .. sorry Miss. Stone... I got distracted, are you alright ?"
" NO I AM NOT ALRIGHT MY ASS IS HANGING OUT AND MY HAIR IS STUCK UNDER THE BED."
I feel something brush up against my bare ass and, on the tips of my side. Barley able to look over I see those blue grey eyes piercing my skin. He just crawled under this bed.
"May I help Miss.Stone.?"
I just nod my head pulling more hair, and let out a sigh of pain. His hands work gently at my hair slowly releasing the chunks of hair that was caught. He get out before me and I get out as fast but as careful as I can. When I come up I see his eyes glaring at me, my shirt doesn't cover up everything my breast are practically bare as you can see through my shirt. I am speechless, maybe I should reconsider my choice of sleepwear. I can't lie I am honestly pleased he like what he sees, it makes me feel dangerously beautiful. I can see his bulge growning in his pants and suddenly I have this urge to pounce him, maybe it's the alcohol controlling my body.
" what are you doing here sir." My  words are not slurring.
"I have tried to call you, I was in town and I needed you presence at a business meeting, however you need not answer and I got ... worried."
He has not yet taken his eyes off my Body.
This was about to be way out of my league on what I was about to do but I wanted him, I wanted his lips and I would have them.
" oh, and you just stopped by then, well tell me sir, did you find what you expect to see." My words sound extremely provoking.
" no, but I can't say I am disappointed, would you like me to leave Miss.Stone?"
"No" I let out a light barley audible no.
" good" with that he steps forward grabs one side of my face and the other locking my hair in his fingers, he takes one quick look at me and then  Possessively takes my mouth onto his. I open my mouth for him to enter and take what he wants. He slips one hand on my waist just under my shirt and the  other still behind my head, his fingers entangled in my hair. He stop kissing me and moves his mouth towards my ear and let's put a soft whisper. "I'd like to have you now Miss.Stone, but I wouldn't want you to regret it tomorrow. You are now mine just as I said you would be." He back away and my body has just been shot with electricity. "Now shower and let's get going Miss.Stone."
I am standing in the shower I can't focus on washing myself I just had my first kiss, what am I doing to myself. I bathe myself and head out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel. I don't need to look at him to see him watching my every move. I step in my  Closet, and drop the towel, the door remain open and I can tell his eyes lay on me. I slip on a pair of black lace underwear and matching bra. I spot a red tight fitting dress that falls mid section of my thighs and outlines my curves perfectly. I place my black heel stilettos on my feet and I turn around hair flowing over my shoulders .
"Ready"