was it all a lie

I guess may be that is not to uncommon if we are in a totally different country. This country may not be used to my country technical advancement though.

A loud growl echoed through the dining hall cause everyone to stiffen. Every person in here way dead silent, their bodies stiff as if they were stuffed. I look over to Jack about to speak when he shakes his head no at me. He places his finger over his lips, as a signal for me to stand still and quiet. What the hell is everyone quiet for and are just going to completely ignore the fact that a bear just growled loud enough to tune this whole damn room.

I swear if this is some damn ritual where that sacrifice human to some delusional God for the fucking sun; I will personal cut the boob off every person in here in attempt to leave this place.

"WHERE IS SHE!!!!! THE PERSON WHO HIDES HER SHALL PAY WITH THERE HEAD ON THE WALLS ON THIS COUNTRY."

On no that was... that voice its Camden I swear I know it anywhere, and boy does he sound mad... should I give myself up, I don't want to see anyone murdered because of me. Inhaling I take a deep breath and begin to step up, when my arm is pull back.

"Jack what are you doing" I mouth to him.

He proceeded to shake his head no.

" I am that girl he is talking about " i whisper lightly

I feel a hot bust of air on the crook of my neck and it's like is fanning.

"MINE!!"

Two large arms wrap around my waist and slightly squeeze; just hard enough to make sure I cannot wiggle way my body out of his grip.

"WHY DO YOU DARE TO TOUCH SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO YOUR KING"

Jack didn't respond but Camden's attention was brought elsewhere by elsewhere I mean my body. He let out a another viscous growl, he grabbed my over his shoulder and tugged on my shirt to make sure I was completely cover before in an inhuman speed he zipped us out of the room.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING?"

" um the only clothes that YOU had in the room."

"YOU ARE WALKING AROUND IN A DINING HALL IN NOTHING BUT A SHIRT ARPUND UNMATED MALES RILEY."

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT, THESE WERE THE ONLY CLOTHES IN OUR ROOM! YOU LOST MY SUITCASE SO DON'T COME AT ME ABOUT WHAT I AM WEARING MR. "

"Our room"

I roll my eyes, wait did I say our? Not what i meant....

" you look absolutely delicious in my clothes little bunny. I don't know how I am going to control myself from devouring you in nothing but my shirt."

" let's just get one thing straight MR. I am NOT yours. I DO NOT BELONG TO YOU! And I REFUSE to be talked to as if I am an object you ass."

" i will let the "ass" slide as you do not know the rules yet, however for the belong to me infact you do. Riley you are my life mate, that mark upon your shoulder matchs to the one that is placed upon mine. You have my mark, I know this is confusing love and I promise to explain everything as soon as I can but let just start small okay. I do not want to throw you into this work and completely shatter you." He took a pause and begun to speak again.

" Riley we come from the same world but infact you were raised from outside of your homeland. Riley your "mother" stole you from the charmed kingdom. She was a human slave brought over from America for her crimes against one of our own... a child at that. She knew what he was, the poor pup didn't make it; she stole his life. Trina paid with her freedom, my father was the king and he didn't believe in taking the life no matter the crime. That is all for now my little bunny let's eat the after I will share more about your past. "

*****
We finished eating and I am currently sitting on his bed waiting for him to return so we can finish our chat about where the hell I came from.

Camden enter the room he looks like he is anxious.

" okay little bunny, are you sure you are ready to hear this all? I want to ease you into this world love. I don't want you to look st me like the monster I am."

" Cam please I need to know."

" okay love where was I" he pauses and his hand is places on his chin as he is thinking in deep though.

" ah oh yes, so your mother murdered one of our pups. My father was not a vicious man Riley, he was kind hearted never even wanted the kings thrown. My grandmother only had two children, when my uncle avies was died in war the thrown was given to my father zander. Zander never wanted the thrown he seen the way the power turns a person into a vile man, he vowed that he would not kill besides in war alone. Trina killed a pup and my father sent her to the work camps with the others in our community who acts of treason against our country served. Trina had swooned a gates keeper he released her, in an act of revenge she took a child that was being transferred in the charmed kingdom."

" what is the charmed kingdom " I interrupted.

" riley, the charmed kingdom is where the sorcerer of our country combines the magic from the moon goodness and with that magic a charmed appears. They call you and your kind charms as you are a direct gift from the goddess herself. You are said to bring light to the world of Powers of royalty, a mark is placed upon the shoulder of the charmed a mark that will match her life mate."

" so I don't have a family.. my mother... my brother ... it was all a lie...