one hour

Riley POV
I watch Camden leave and that is when the panic sets in all over again; it's like it has it own switch and I'm not the one in control of flicking it on and off. My mind is facing and I can't decide if it should proceed to brainstorm a new escape plan or just sit here and wait for this man to continue to play with me as if I'm a toy in his world of entertainment. That is until he decided he is ready to take care of his loose ends. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he has yet to kill me? I am usually smart witted, when placed in a situation. I normally can see the outcome and the reason for being in such situations; as well as come out of them pretty quickly. Here I am still one-hundred percent completely unaware as to why I am truly here and alive. Sex trafficking... holy shit ... what if he wants to sell me for sex?

I glance around the room, when my eyes land on the clock by bed. Thirty minutes, thirty minutes I have been spaced out; what the hell is wa wrong with me. I jump off the bed and race in the shower, prepared to take the quickest shower I ever have consider this man might have my head and parade it to his wild animals he calls friends.

Stepping out of the shower, I grab and towel and wrap it around my body. Taking in the bathroom I only then realize that I completely left all my clothes elsewhere. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly as I open the door. I swear I hope he didn't enter this damn room why I am in the shower. The room was clear but my suit case was completely out of site. Scrambling around this room with the dinkiest towel, because these people do not believe in actual life size fucking towels.

You have got to be freaking kidding me, how the hell does he expect me to "get ready" when the asshat leaves me NOTHING to wear. I practically stomp into his closet to raid it for something to wear.

* ten minutes of raiding his closet *
I only found a button up black dress shirts, the shirt cuts just a few inches below my mid thigh. My hair is still dripping slightly wetting the back of his shirt; this is just gonna have to do. Exiting his room, my bare feet hit against his marble floor. Walking down the steps slowly, I tugged on the bottom of the shirt. I don't want to flash no one my ass when I knees slightly rise to take each step downwards. You would think I wouldn't normally have to, not only because I would have clothes on but beacuse apparently this man needs steps to match his ego.

I hear the chatter of people, realizing that these people too may be hear for dinner I head into that general direction. When I step into the room, hundreds of people are surrounded by tables. Tables lined up amongst the room, there are people sitting and laughing at each table. Every table seems to be filled but one table that is sitting amongst a slight balcony. Almost as it is caged off from the rest of the room.

(Just trying to show a representation of the balcony

(Just trying to show a representation of the balcony. All other things in this picture below are not in the scene of the book)

Taking in my surroundings once more I noticed everyone starting, quietly looking at me; some judging, some stating in awe while other look completely confused.