Chapter 5

(Not edited)

💟💟

It was 10:30 Avni almost finished having half of her dinner she heard the unlocking sound of the main door..she turned her head to that direction she saw Diya stepped inside..

"Hey hi!!how was the day Jaanu" Diya asked Avni smiling broadly locking the door behind..she removed her heels kept them aside walked to the hall put the bag down from her shoulder on the centre table thudded her back on the couch..
Avni was eating her dinner sitting there in the dinning hall..

"Yup good" She lowered her face kept muching her food..
Avni tinted red recalling their moment of her asking about the day..

Diya snapped her brows together staring at her she felt wired suddenly.. she left her seat stood up walked straight to the dinning table..she pulled a chair opposite of Avni sat on it immediately..
Avni tilted her head up from her food saw Diya staring at her straight leaning a bit close to her face, sitting on a chair opposite side..

Diya waggled her eyebrows at her questionably..

"What" Avni wobbled back at her then asked..

"Waiiiit!!! did I see that!! what I just saw" Diya said observing her each expressions keenly..

"What!!!"Avni mumbled and creased her eye brows confusingly..

"You blushed" Diya pointed her finger towards her cheeks..
For a bit second Avni got perplexed what she told but the next moment she shrugged her shoulder got up from her seat taking her plate she went straight to the kitchen basin..

"Jaanu I saw you blushed, even you are still blushing" Diya raise her left brow threw her words in a teasing tone..

"Shut up" Avni replied backfacing Diya..Diya was right she was blushing foolishly which she wanted to stop but her own brain is betraying her recalling the day again and again..

Diya followed Avni,eyed on her moves passing by her..

"Freshen up, have your dinner you must be hungry.. you had told me that you shall be late so I had mine" Avni tried to divert her friend..she opened the refrigerator took out a chilled water bottle, pouring a half glass of water then she added some normal water with it and gulped down the whole..

"I had my dinner in the set..it was a photography session with Sim Raichand I told you that day that we will have 2days photo shoot session with her..so she treated the dinner to me and Mam " Diya took the chilled bottle from the top of the table gulped down some liquid from it that Avni kept just now..

"Ooh yess that Simran Raichand that TV actress now one of the known face in bollywood..she is a good actress though she do small roles in movies but been appreciated always.." Avni washed her glass in the basin then kept it on the table upside down..

Being assisting one of the renowned bollywood photographer Diya steadily work with these people almost everyday so it's quite normal for her having meals with them along with other crew members..

"Yeah She is..but she is a bit elitist.."Diya added pushed back the chair left the dinner table..

"Whatever !!"she sighed then again came to her real self..
"but you blushed babe" Diya smirked..

Avni came towards the couch took her seat on a corner side sat on it stretching her leg on the centre table..

She bite her lower lip blushed hard this time Avni turned her face  at Diya..
Diya stared at Avni with her eyes wide opened she understood Avni has to say something very interesting and that is surely related to Neil khanna..