Chapter 32

Bawkhla mat jana I'll update DREAMS next week definitely😄😶
Happy weekend Enjoy Reading 🥰

♥️♥️

Neil

"Before Rehaan and Tina arrives I'll go and get a shower" Taking the last sip from her coffee Diya threw these words at me and Avni in the hallway sitting on the couches opposite facing eachother.

Last night Rehaan called me to invite for the day out with them this Sunday that is today. But before I could have explained him my reason to skip this invitation, he requested to join them atleast in lunch in his friends Diya and Avni's place around 12 in the noon.

Nevertheless there wasn't any other issue left from my side to avoid this temptation to spend time with Avni along them. I promised Rehaan I'll be there before 1pm. Because before that around 12 I needed to leave for the mall nearby to get some chocolates for Diya and Avni. And a gift to congratulate Rehaan and his wife for their beautiful life ahead.

"Babe wouldn't you show him your room" I saw her amused gaze at Avni and trailed at me while speaking. Diya winked at her bestie before she headed towards her room and shut the door behind reaching inside.

Inhaling a long sigh I whip my eyes towards Avni, standing beside me. She flushed biting her lower lip and looked away.

"Will you!!" my voice has a hint showing unsurity. I asked her leaning against the couch my back. I doesn't miss a single chance to tease her, I like the way she react blushing by my every single teasing phrases to her these days. So staring at her face intensely I took a sip off my coffee. Diya made coffee for three of us within some minutes of chatting mostly to me after I arrived here.

Avni flipped her eye lashes once and immediately lowered down taking a long sip. Might have the last one I have predicted correctly, the moment I saw her bent forward to put down the empty cup on the centre table. Avni immediately stood off the couch on her feet straight.

"Come" she said softly, her eyes lowered on me waiting.

In reply I emptied the liquid taking the last two sips hurriedly I got off my seat following her steps.

She led me towards her room.

*******

It's amazing feeling her beneath me on bed.

What should I do!! I can't keep my hands off my lady love.

******

The appartment wasn't lavishly decorative nor does give any idea of huge expenses, apart from some much needed appliances for two people to make it convinient to live a hassle free life...yet cozy at the same time enough spacious leaving it comfy and airy all around. And most importantly there were absolute cleanliness was very much visible into every corner. Rather I would say this is the thing comes first in my mind whenever I visit any such place whether someone's house or some other surroundings I may have been stay for a while.

Her room is absolutely perfect for a single person to live and get a comfortable space for oneself.
There was a single bed facing just close to a long glass window, which is the best part I have noticed. The amazing sunset view could be get through that big long window, is something out of the world like quality her room has. I must say.
On the other side situated a four door huge wardrobe capturing half of the wall few long steps away her bed the room is not much big neither too congested. To its left there was a full length dressing mirror standing facing the wall opposite, is great idea to design the interior to get appreciated.
There it no other furniture has been seen apart that rectangular shaped bedside small closet on which I'm sure she put her pH in charge using the plug point few hands over it straight. And definitely some essentials like a bottle full of water while sleeping at night or charging her lap top as well. That's the main purpose people use these small bedside tables.
In sort the appartment is not less wonderful to live for two extremely busy working people.