Chapter 18

Drawing Hall

Drawing Hall. Neil's apartment.

 Neil's apartment

Balcony space

Avni

Whaaaoow!! Exquisite.

He has a nice house. I roamed my eyes around the space I had been seated.
And the every inch of those expensive, elegant, decorated interior screaming it's owner must be too classy and sophisticated person.

There was a spacious balcony attached to the hallway facing the south I guess, it's too cosy. The lighting decorations the comfortable sitting arrangements around the balcony space is so mesmerizing.

Pleasing.

There are two bedrooms in a row serially. I couldn't get the view of them as we have gathered around the vast hall attached dinning area. I didn't see anybody got into much interior as everything was available in this place so nobody needed to roam in search of any unavailability over the entire extension.

"You have an awestruck house" I whirled my head towards his direction. He rolled the steering wheel to move his vehicle to take a left turn.

"You like it" he responded in a deep tone plastering his signature smirk.

I had to leave the place before 12 because tomorrow is Rehaan's birthday. So Me and Diya planned to see him in his place before the said timing. We decided to give a surprise visit to his apt to wish him so I had to reach there before the exact hour.
I informed about my leave hour when Neil Sir took his seat beside me before the dinner offering me to have some soft drinks.As soon as he got to know about my early departure from his place most probably before anyone would have, I saw a glint of dissatisfaction arose slightly in his gaze but immediately disappeared plastering an assuring smile in return.
I was able to shrugged off that weirdness watching him but was got stunned most getting know that he would drop me the spot where I had to go and had been stated that he won't allow me to go alone by cab this hour.
I nodded nonchalantly but then immediately realised I have done a blunder.

"Nnno no it's absolutely fine you don't need to bother much in that case..btw it's Mumbai as we know this city doesn't sleep." I gave a convincing smiled.
"So there is nothing to worry about the safety.. another great thing about this city is, it's a safe city especially for the girls coming home during late night hours" he raised his one brow stared at me and I know what does it mean. It means if I really want to go then I have to obey him.