Chapter 9

💕💕

The journey was amazing she is a kind of cuteness overloaded..

While rolling the steering wheel I was just kept glancing at her. There is an uncomfortable silence inside my car this morning compare to last night we had traveled together.
The moment she stepped inside my car she greeted me good morning and that was the only phrase she uttered till now while half of the route has already been crossed by us..

"Is anything bothering her!!"

"Is she not comfortable traveling with me!!"

"Then she could have tell me if she had some other plans, I wouldn't have offered her ride then..."

"Shit !! I should have had asked her much politely."

"Nope it's your fault Neil you didn't asked her..you just commanded like a boss usually does..."

"My tone had sounded quite authorative, might have been when I called her in the morning.."

"Shit I messed up..."

Thinking about all these fusses I just made, I hit the steering wheel frustratingly earning a perplexed gaze from her...

She frawned..

"Iiitts... I'm fine..."
I stammered and then crunched my nose frustratingy...Shit..

"What happened" asking me she looked at my hands that was on the steering wheel then rose her eyes at me curiously...

I just curved my lips tried to smile but failed...

I can feel her gaze over me. she is observing my every moves..

"Can I ask you something!!"

"Uff finally.."I huffed inwardly..

Doesn't matter what she is going to ask me next but more of that I'm relaxed hearing her voice after a long pause...

"Yup" I responded smiling at her to go ahead...

"Raj Sir has told you to bring me with you na!!
I know...... but trust me I don't get late purposely..you know na Mumbai traffic. I so want to be on time but unfortunately I always get stuck in the traffic" she pouted lowering her face...

"Gawwwwd please say her to stop doing those pouts"I raked my hair diverting my mind away from her face...

She is distracting my peaceful mind Or I will end up banging my car to any innocent soul and earn curses from hundreds of people around the road.

I some how gathered myself straightening my head to focus on the driving..

"Nope he didn't" I replied keeping my voice normal as possible as I could have.

"Sachhu!!" She snapped her head forward angling towards me.
I turned my face slightly to gave a glance at her and have managed to bring a brief smile in assurance.
This time her pout along with her eyes looked more cuter.

Damn...

I just want to park my car aside in some isolated place and kiss that pout harder making her breath hitched inside her throat..

"God She is giving me hard time..." I exhaled swapping out those fearful urges growing inside me.

Sharing the journey with her was a bad idea Neil. You shouldn't have done this. she is not safe with you dude... Gripping the steering wheel tightly I sighed..

She leaned back on her seat scrolling on her pH screen...I tried not to look at her cute face so that the rest of the journey my nerves could get some rest..