Chapter 4

❣️❣️

One week has passed..

Viewers accepted Neil as Arjun..
Neil is doing his part out of the mark that the character itself has become popular..even he assimilates himself so much into the character while doing the scenes that sometimes director sir forgets to say him Cut..he is giving his 200percent in building up this Arjun to be shown justified on screen..

TRP going higher than the previous, every week.. not only that people started loving Neil Khanna aka Arjun both..

"Avni come here" Raj Sir called Avni towards him..
Avni was busy having some discussion with DD and his assistant..She immediately went to the Director Sir..

"Avni, Shelly has brought today's costume, you do one thing you take her to his Vanity, I mean to Neil..come on move fast.." Raj Sir hurried up Avni to take that girl along with her..

Avniel didn't get much time to gel up with eachother yet, because during his break,most of the time whether he stays engrossed in reading his scripts or seen practicing his scenes with his co-stars or taking rest in his Vanity...as you know he is highly professional..even Avni gets hardly time being occupied once she steps into the location..

*******
Neil just came out of the washroom he heard a knock on his door..he walked towards the door to opened it he saw Avni..
"Hii" Avni waved..

"She is shelly she has brought your today's costume" Avni smiled a lil staring at him..

"Ooh Yup come inside"Neil stood aside to let them come in.
The girl walked forward Avni was about to leave but she was stopped by the girl..
She furrowed her brows saw the girl turned her head behind gestured her to come along with her inside backfacing Neil..Avni flipped her eyelashes tried to understand what she exactly meant to, then rose her eyes once at Neil who is standing still staring at them..she brought back her eyes upon that girl..
Neil knitted his brows watching her expressions..
Avni sighed,she shrugged it off thinking about that Raj Sir told her to bring Neil quickly to the set, she nodded motioned that girl with her gaze that she will be company her..Shelly gave a simle and moved forward..Avni immediately followed her went inside his Vanity..

Neil looked at both of them confusingly, led them in and he shut the door..
Now three of them are inside his vanity..
The girl gave him a black tuxo to wear it on..as Neil is extremely professional he immediately started unbuttoning his shirt.. Shelly got busy preparing ready the other accessories and some other coustumes that he have to change into after finishing this particular scene..
Avni tried hard to stay casual by this session which she is failing miserably..she is in a total mess by inside she was ogling on his chisled chest, those strong arms with he can lift a girl as feather..his well built abbs could bring any woman go on her knees..

She had seen him shirtless on screen few times as it was the character's or scenes demand but seeing him bare body in real over that so closely, is way much tempting as well as alluring for any female around him..the way he removed his shirt is nothing less than a sweet tease to her..she bit her bottom lip shut her eyes to avoid the burning sensation she is feeling inside..
She instantly turned around her face else where avoiding not to check him out..
there a knock on the door they heard..Avni stumbled back a bit with this sudden knock sound turned her face gazed at Neil..
Neil was buttoning his shirt he rose his eyes at Avni..Avni gestured him that she will see..She walked past by him opened the door.. there was a crew guy standing outside..

"If you guys have finished then please send Shelly.. Romaji looking for her, her costume got stuck uncomfortably.." the guy informed..(Romaji is his co-star playing Arjun's mother in the show)

"Yup she is just coming"Avni nodded..

"okkky "The guy left Avni shut the door stood beside them..

"Shelly Roma ji is calling you..sooo if you have done..can I leave"Avni looked at Sheyli who was busy holding the jacket behind Neil so that he could slip his arm inside to wear it on..